Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Gay Affection Shock You?

+9
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
scottjames30
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gay bashing by nat. There's your first warning. Anymore trouble and you're gone

22Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 20:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Gay bashing by nat. There's your first warning. Anymore trouble and you're gone
lol!

23Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 20:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:My member doesn't, Norpig. And I do have a couple of gay friends but as long as there's no overt clinching and groping I don't think it's really my business to judge. When I snog my girlfriend they don't complain so why should I?
Double standards there  Very Happy

Not really. I snog my girlfriend quite respectfully. My gay friends do the same, but not to my girlfriend but to each other. If they went at at like a tramp on chips I'd be a bit untoward, but they don't. I don't judge them, they don't judge me.

@Tash. You haven't seen my girlfriend so can't judge whether it's tacky or not. You've got some balls picking me up when you do your snogging behind Bargain Booze. But you do make oi larf.
You leave Nats balls out of it, I have it on good authority from KP there's no snogging goes on behind  BB it's just taters deep.
Well there's certainly no ass to mouth going on behind BB. Very Happy
Climb out KP  Razz

24Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 20:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not particularly.

25Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Gay bashing by nat. There's your first warning. Anymore trouble and you're gone

I am a gay sympathiser. Take that tone with me again and you'll be a new member on Wanderers Ways.

26Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Wed Aug 10 2016, 22:40

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am a gay female impersonator. Take that tone with me again and your member will be in my private box
Shocked

27Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Thu Aug 11 2016, 11:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't care what they get up to in private, whether kissing, groping, or pronging each with gusto. However. in public, I just don't like seeing two men kissing. A quick peck or whatever, is no problem, but the full blown kiss, even on the telly, just turns my stomach. I don't like to see it, in public, for a heterosexual couple either. I don't see the need for it.

28Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Fri Aug 12 2016, 22:56

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Makes no odds to me, some people are gay... great, that leaves less competition when it comes to the chasing the fairer sex. I don't understand why it would even be an issue, but I guess some folk think it's it still 1973....

I did see a bloke in Exeter on Wednesday in heels, skirt, blouse, and with dyed long hair carrying a handbag. I only really noticed because he had a full on loud man laugh, and a stubble. But you know, that was cool, each to their own...

29Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Fri Aug 12 2016, 22:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha really does get around these days! Shocked

30Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Mon Aug 15 2016, 14:41

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

They do seem accident prone.

31Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

did we know Angry Dad had come back as Lard lad? The avatar gives it away

32Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers is taking a back seat so he had to resurrect an old character.

33Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:33

AD used to post predominately overnight, so that would mean that whoever's behind the "characters" would have to spend pretty much 24 hours a day posting comments.

When would he sleep?

34Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Boggers is taking a back seat so he had to resurrect an old character.

Stop talking about me

35Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Tue Aug 23 2016, 14:34

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:Boggers is taking a back seat so he had to resurrect an old character.
Nope its not boggers or scott or anyone else, can i have my proper name back now i've lost weight.

36Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Tue Aug 23 2016, 15:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
Nope its not boggers or scott or anyone else, can i have my proper name back now i've lost weight.

Are you the geezer that inferred that old people smell?

37Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Sat Aug 27 2016, 23:27

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:

Are you the geezer that inferred that old people smell?
As it happens very old people have a peculiar smell ,then there's the urine smell in the park on a Sunday. Fat people tend to have a distinct unpleasant smell like rotting socks.

38Does Gay Affection Shock You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Gay Affection Shock You? Sun Aug 28 2016, 11:03

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

They also tend to live in clusters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum