Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK

+3
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
NickFazer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Sat May 24 2014, 11:50

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Despite his sacking from Wigan and taking the Wanderers into the Championship Owen is on the bookies shortlist to replace Neil Lennon at Celtic, as a Rangers man I hope he gets it.

2OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Sat May 24 2014, 12:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's amazing how many crap jobs you can do in football and still find yourself well in competition for more.

Then again, he could be the worst manager he's ever been and still be a success at Celtic.

3OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Sat May 24 2014, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The job will be too big for him if he gets it.

4OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Sat May 24 2014, 13:34

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

IF - he gets it, it will prove just exactly how little football club chairman and boards know about football - "those who know football... etc" - Gartside you condescending twat!

5OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Sat May 24 2014, 13:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

lol! 

6OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Fri Jun 06 2014, 12:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The man who led us to our clubs worst home record in our entire 140 year history and got us relegated when no one thought it was possible andlumbered us with players of the caliber of Mears, Ngog, Pratley, Knight, etc, and who declared that he was 'the best manager who he has ever been' - amazingly as been overlooked by mighty Celtic who rather have some underachieving Norwegian instead!

Can you believe that? -

Ronny Deila has been named as the new manager of Celtic on a 12-month rolling contract.

The Norwegian, 38, takes over from Neil Lennon, who left the Scottish champions shortly after securing his third title in a four-year spell.

Deila guided Stromsgodset to the Tippeligaen title last season and won the Norwegian Cup in 2010.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27718845

Unlucky Owen - fine margins.

7OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Fri Jun 06 2014, 12:41

You really hate Columba, don't you Sluff?

Very Happy

8OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Fri Jun 06 2014, 12:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nah, I don't even hate people I know who probably deserve it let alone some bloke I've never met whose only connection to me was that he managed a team that plays a game - which starts anew every year - that I happen to follow.

I just think he was highly incompetent in doing so and doing things like this is my little way of having a laugh about it.

I did expect one or two others to bite but you got there first!

9OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Fri Jun 06 2014, 13:41

Norwegian managers are always terrible.  Egil Olsen, Henning Berg, that bloke who managed Wolves and Solskjaer all make Coyle look like a tactical genius.

10OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Coyle For Celtic SHOCK Fri Jun 06 2014, 15:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Poor Norwegian managers or not, IMO you only have to be half decent to win the league with Celtic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum