Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celtic fans.

+10
wanderlust
Norpig
kennster
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Celtic fans. Empty Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reportedly mocking the death of Lee Rigby.

Looks like there were a few arseholes there.

https://youtu.be/Cm-Xhz_2KEE

pitch invasion over Brentford too.

2Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it any wonder that many people are reluctant to allow the top Scottish teams in to the Prem? Rangers aren't welcome in Manchester after their Europa League final and it's obvious to see why.

Remember Hibs at the Reebok in a pre season friendly a couple of seasons ago?

Until the Jocks denounce sectarianism the Welcome mat will never be proffered south of the border.

3Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

More fool Brentford for inviting Celtic in the first place.

4Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They've always been the same, virtually scum to a man they are.

They rioted at t'Turf in the Anglo Scottish Cup in 1978.

About 10/15,000 turned up and they tore the fencing down in the Longside and used the railings as spears and javelins. It's probably the only time the Longside has been taken by opposition supporters (even though they didn't have us out completely). Luckily after the match revenge was had all over town.

I really only dislike a few football clubs but I really do hate Celtic.

5Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:08

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They treat these fixtures like an invasion of English soil, if they played in the English League this would die out after a season or two.

6Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:They've always been the same, virtually scum to a man they are.

They rioted at t'Turf in the Anglo Scottish Cup in 1978.

About 10/15,000 turned up and they tore the fencing down in the Longside and used the railings as spears and javelins. It's probably the only time the Longside has been taken by opposition supporters (even though they didn't have us out completely). Luckily after the match revenge was had all over town.

I really only dislike a few football clubs but I really do hate Celtic.

Rangers are no better tbh. Why do they always bring religion into football?

7Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You're right, Rangers aren't any better but I've had no dealings with them in football.

8Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in Manchester when they were playing Zenit in the final of the Europa. It was embarrassing tbh. Hundreds of pissed up Jocks wandering around aimlessly with no tickets for the game. Urinating on public streets and behaving like hooligan chavs.

Absolutely no respect for the people or country who were hosting the event. A sad night for Manchester and for European Football. The Jocks did more damage with their shameful behaviour that night and put back the argument for including them in the Premiership by at least 20 years.

9Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anti scottish bile most of this stuff.

10Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 00:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Don't like the scots or the Irish,don't mind the welsh,though don't have a clue why.

11Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 01:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Anti scottish bile most of this stuff.

Celtic aren't Scottish.

A bunch of Catlick bog trotters is what they are. :facepalm: 

12Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 16:36

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's not surprising

13Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 16:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why is it that the Scottish national team supporters are always called the best and yet the likes of Celtic and Rangers are just bigots and hooligans? Surely its not all down to Sectarianism is it?

14Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's a pity the video clip, didn't show the mugs of the twats that were singing throughout the minutes silence.

15Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sectarianism is central to the Old Firm mentality despite years of giving lip service to putting it right. Same is true of Hibs and Hearts to some extent. Glasgow's one of the few parts of the UK outside N Ireland where the Orange Lodge/Knights of Columbus are an integral part of their respective communities. When you add a touch of nationalism and anti English sentiment you just know it's not going to be a pretty sight.
When I was in Glasgow in the 70s sectarian violence was fairly commonplace and if anyone saw Just Another Saturday with Billy Connolly you'll remember the depth of feeling - which still persists in some quarters to this day. Most Old Firm fans have little time for it but the hatred is institutionalised and is evident in the songs and chants at both clubs - you can hear it any week. Tends to come to the surface on football away days, especially if there's the added spice of a trip to England.

16Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 18:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I was in Manchester when they were playing Zenit in the final of the Europa. It was embarrassing tbh. Hundreds of pissed up Jocks wandering around aimlessly with no tickets for the game. Urinating on public streets and behaving like hooligan chavs.

Absolutely no respect for the people or country who were hosting the event. A sad night for Manchester and for European Football. The Jocks did more damage with their shameful behaviour that night and put back the argument for including them in the Premiership by at least 20 years.

RT I was in Manc that night, Bridgewater Hall, so had a good trek from Victoria Station, and everything you have stated I witnessed. The mood changed dramatically after their loss.
As for the Glasgow Fenians, the disgust on some of the folks faces says it all on that vid. Scum is too nice a description for that lot!!

17Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:47

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Not a chance of Celtic coming into English football when they produce shite like this.

18Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Mon Jul 22 2013, 00:10

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Unfortunately the final decision on whether Celtic and Rangers are admitted to the English PL will be dictated only by the same thing that influences all other decisions affecting English football. Money. The Greed is Good League will welcome these two monsters sometime within the next 10 years.

19Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lincoln Red Imps of Gibraltar 1-0 Celtic in the Champions League qualifying.

Red Imps! I thought it was a made up team.

Just when you think Scottish football can sink no lower.

Poor Hipster.

20Celtic fans. Empty Re: Celtic fans. Tue Jul 12 2016, 21:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celtic fans. C29AC8E2-DF48-4B7C-9516-F4411212D9B2_zps67g0th3j

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum