Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anderson on the club's transfer activities.

+9
scottjames30
Bread2.0
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing Laughing

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Congratulations Sluffy. I thought you'd bring that one up.

It is true that I did not do a full forensic job before offering initial comments on the government wangle. Iirc I had only had a quick look at the accounts when they came out and believe that I made that clear.

An immediate query was relating the numbers in the accounts to the numbers on the £16m worth of shares issued in October 2021 and January 2022. Who actually provided all this money, how many shares did each of them get and what price did each of them pay?

All of that, to this day, seems contrived or convoluted and I could never see a great deal of point in spending any more time disseminating the convolutions. I still can't tbh but I'm still a bit curious about it all.

Do I pretend to know everything and to be perfect in every way? Don't be daft.

Anyroad I thought it interesting that Ken had been talking about Chinese interest in BWFC. This was round about the same time that a Chinese gentleman had been trying but failed to buy Hull City. That same Chinese gentleman moved on to buy Reading where he spent over £200m and now wants out with nowt to show for it.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Feb 10 2024, 10:33; edited 2 times in total

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I never listened to this at the time. I'm not sure I knew about it but it was interesting. Even with the benefit of years of hindsight, Ken's comments stand up well.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Congratulations Sluffy. I thought you'd bring that one up.

If you thought that I would bring this one up - and I KNOW of others too - then you knowingly posted these LIES (and the uncalled little pop at me)...

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Sorry Sluffy but forgive me for saying so but you do seem to have had another attack of 'wrong end of the stickitis'.

Annoying as it may be, when I offer comments its because I know and understand what I'm talking about. Otherwise I keep my mouth shut.

On rare occasions, I might inadvertently make a minor mistake but I always make a point of correcting it on discovery. If there is anything I have overlooked or misunderstood I look forward to your bringing it to my attention.

Oh and I'm sure you recall recently you listed the differences between you and I, comparing me to a weasel...

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
One difference between you and I Sluffy concerns weasels. 
Weasels don't care about the truth.
Weasels don't care about the facts.
Weasels don't care about false accusation. 
Weasels don't care about fomenting witch hunts. 
Weasels don't even care about false imprisonment.
There are a lot of weasels and they like nothing better than ganging together with other weasels.
And when all their weaseling is proved to be nothing other than weaseling, they pretend that they were never weasels in the first place.
I don't like weasels and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

...seems you fit your weasel profile much better than me Bob after all...

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

If you thought that I would bring this one up - and I KNOW of others too - then you knowingly posted these LIES (and the uncalled little pop at me)...

Oh and I'm sure you recall recently you listed the differences between you and I, comparing me to a weasel...

I fear you have misunderstood Sluffy. The particular weasel I had in mind at the time in question was someone on the Reading forum, Hob Nob Anyone, that you seemed to have decided to cosy up to for some reason best known to yourself.

For the avoidance of doubt, I prefer not to cosy up to weasels.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I fear you have misunderstood Sluffy. The particular weasel I had in mind was someone on the Reading forum, Hob Nob Anyone, that you seemed to have decided to cosy up to for some reason best known to yourself.

Ok, well that was never made clear to me (or others on here) as evidenced in my reply to you at the time...

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

One difference between you and I Bob that is that I'm not bonkers.

:rofl:

Sluffy at his best.

And fwiw I like to think I treat everyone with respect and courtesy until I make my own mind up about them.

I didn't know anything this about this random Reading fan and I didn't treat him any different that I do any new poster who happens along.

For your information Bob, I have a lot of time and respect for you but I'm not your fool and can and will stand up to you if need be.

Up to you if you want to live with that or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum