Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 48]

261NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 25 2017, 15:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Hip Priest wrote:Raiders year this year I'm telling you. Go Raiders.

HTTR.
Hail indeed!

They should change their name to 'Washington Native Americans'.
NFL's back again. - Page 14 TrumpSkins

262NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 25 2017, 15:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

263NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 25 2017, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i couldn't smile seeing as we still got beat  Mad

264NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 25 2017, 20:13

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

cheese heads win in overtime, thought it would be an easy win but needed a strong come back in the second half.

265NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 26 2017, 15:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a dick.

266NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 02 2017, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills won. Yup. cheers

267NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 02 2017, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was a good win for the Bills Boncey, it was a close game.The Steelers were back to winning ways too  Very Happy

The Saints vs Dolphins game was a bit of a let down from the bits i saw.

268NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 02 2017, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:That was a good win for the Bills Boncey, it was a close game.The Steelers were back to winning ways too  Very Happy

The Saints vs Dolphins game was a bit of a let down from the bits i saw.
A bit of a stinker by all accounts,but 80,000 at Wembley.

That London franchise might be closer than we think.

269NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 02 2017, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least the one i went to had lots of touchdowns and action, i hope a London franchise does come off, i would definitely get to a few games if it happened

270NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 02 2017, 20:53

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:At least the one i went to had lots of touchdowns and action, i hope a London franchise does come off, i would definitely get to a few games if it happened

Would love to see GB at Wembley but not happening any time soon.

Bills, Steelers and Cheese Heads all 3-1 so far this season, all could make the post season?

271NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 03 2017, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw loads of GB shirts and a few cheese heads at Wembley Fab  Very Happy

272NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 08 2017, 09:38

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

See the Pats managed to scrape another win but only a single TD with 4 field goals against a poor Tampa side, seems like they are struggling a lot this year, only 3 wins and 2 losses, so may miss out on post season if form doesn't improve.  Razz

273NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 08 2017, 13:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:See the Pats managed to scrape another win but only a single TD with 4 field goals against a poor Tampa side, seems like they are struggling a lot this year, only 3 wins and 2 losses, so may miss out on post season if form doesn't improve.  Razz
It's amazing that confidence can drop so low after the greatest comeback in Superbowl history. Brady had his first interception on the road of the season and they didn't look at all dominant. Need to improve massively if they are to get anywhere near the heights of last season.

I'm still not sure which team - if any - is going to dominate this year.

274NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 09 2017, 07:14

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Steelers and Bills both lose (Didn't think the Bengals where allowed to win games), Cheese heads with a strong comeback in the fourth to snatch a narrow win over the Cowboys, late comebacks becoming a bit of a speciality. cheers

275NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 09 2017, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rodgers is amazing, 1 minute and a bit on the clock and he drives them downfield to get a winning touchdown.

Same can't be said for Big Ben though, 5 interceptions including 2 pick 6's  Rolling Eyes

276NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 09 2017, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very disappointed with the Bills. Had us winning this by 12+.

277NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still struggling to pick a winner this year.

278NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just read this on the BBC website, all about Kapernick and his protest, very interesting and a good read

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/41530732

279NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 16:20

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:just read this on the BBC website, all about Kapernick and his protest, very interesting and a good read

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/41530732

The guy seems to be being outcast for taking a moral stance , it will be interesting to see what happens if the owners do try to enforce a ruling about standing for the anthem.

280NFL's back again. - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 16:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It sounds like the owners are getting pressure from the White House, 7 of the teams owners gave money to Trumps campaign i read elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum