Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 48]

281NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 16:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see an NFL strike on the horizon.

282NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 16:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the AFC East the Bills, Pats and Jets are all 3 and 2 so why are the Jets shown as second in the table despite the Pats having a better points difference? They haven't played each other so it can't be a head to head thing. Can anyone remind me?

283NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 11 2017, 17:06

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:In the AFC East the Bills, Pats and Jets are all 3 and 2 so why are the Jets shown as second in the table despite the Pats having a better points difference? They haven't played each other so it can't be a head to head thing. Can anyone remind me?

I think it's normally head to head performance, however I don't think the Pats have played anyone in their division yet.

Next is divisional % performance as the pats have not played anyone I think the jets have a better divisional average and so rank higher at the moment.

284NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 15 2017, 18:57

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Rodgers carted off early in the second with a shoulder injury and we are down by 7, hate the Vikings  Mad

285NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 15 2017, 18:58

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Looked like his collar bone had gone to me.

Season over.

Oh dear....

286NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 00:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
wanderlust wrote:In the AFC East the Bills, Pats and Jets are all 3 and 2 so why are the Jets shown as second in the table despite the Pats having a better points difference? They haven't played each other so it can't be a head to head thing. Can anyone remind me?

I think it's normally head to head performance, however I don't think the Pats have played anyone in their division yet.

Next is divisional % performance as the pats have not played anyone I think the jets have a better divisional average and so rank higher at the moment.
Cheers Fab

287NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers pulled off a great win against the previously unbeaten Chiefs, Big Ben looked back to normal after last weeks disaster and Bell and Brown were amazing again. Browns touchdown was brilliant as i thought it had been picked off at first.

Sorry breaders but i was hoping the 49ers would win as they've been so close in all the games this season and it looks like the Packers have had it now with Rodgers likely to be out all season.

At least my Giants supporting Son was happty this morning, they had a first and unlikely win at the Bronco's

Spent all night watching the NFL redzone and the Steelers game, i am officially obsessed now  Very Happy

288NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kaepernick sues owners.

Strange one this because he's claiming they are colluding to keep him out of employment. How he will prove collusion is beyond me.

289NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 12:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The owners will be under pressure not to sign him as i said a few posts up so unless someone is desperate (Packers?). 

It is strange with some teams like the Browns having a rookie and another young QB that he hasn't been picked up by someone or is it that he just isn't that good? He wasn't a regular for the 49ers last season but you would think he would be a good back up for someone.

290NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 12:56

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

291NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 13:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The owners will be under pressure not to sign him as i said a few posts up so unless someone is desperate (Packers?). 

It is strange with some teams like the Browns having a rookie and another young QB that he hasn't been picked up by someone or is it that he just isn't that good? He wasn't a regular for the 49ers last season but you would think he would be a good back up for someone.
It's true but when it comes down to proving in court that they have colluded in keeping him out of the game it all seems just circumstantial.

292NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 16 2017, 21:14

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
It's true but when it comes down to proving in court that they have colluded in keeping him out of the game it all seems just circumstantial.
I think he knows he is finished in the game, so suspect this is more about getting publicity for the issue or his name back in the media.  It was interesting that the an article talking about politics and American sport in Sports illustrated didn't have Kaepernick on the cover. I  Suspect he is trying to get either some recognition, build a career in politics or perhaps he just wants to use his situation to further what he sees as an important cause, I think he will have made enough money from the game for that to be a none issue.

293NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 22 2017, 22:20

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm no fan of the Giants (NFC East thingy) but you've got to give them props (as the kids say) for stopping the Seahawks with 4 downs in the Redzone and then going down the other and and sticking it in for 6.

That's how it's done.

Also kudos to Boncey's Bills for the late win earlier.

(Even if it was only against the Bucs.)

294NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 23 2017, 02:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cardinals were a shadow of last season at Twickenham but a good all round performance from the Rams.

295NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 23 2017, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

296NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 24 2017, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers looking solid again, Bell is a magician and the O-line is great at pressuring the defence and the QB

297NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 30 2017, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills, Steelers and Patriots all win again, the Eagles are looking good though.

Redskins looked poor and Cousins is far from great, sorry Breaders but they need a decent QB

298NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 30 2017, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm happy with the Bills. I'm beginning to dream.

299NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 30 2017, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if they came over next summer would you go and watch them Boncey? Me and my lad had a great day out watching the Jaguars and Ravens and can't wait to go again next year.

300NFL's back again. - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 30 2017, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:if they came over next summer would you go and watch them Boncey? Me and my lad had a great day out watching the Jaguars and Ravens and can't wait to go again next year.
Would be nice. What's the view like?
My only gripe with NFL is the length of time it takes to play a game that is basically an hour in duration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum