You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

421 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Jan 10 2019, 08:45

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I was surprised to see the Bears get beaten, the kicker must be inconsolable.
Bit of a freak ending. Shouldn't beat himself up though.
No but some observers have criticised him for hitting the upright too often as if it was intentional rather than bad luck.

Go Vikings!cheers

422 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Jan 12 2019, 02:27

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chiefs v Colts in the Divisional tonight. Hoping Mahomes does the business but this is going to be a tough one.

423 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 14 2019, 12:10

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Championship games are all decided now and its seeds 1 vs 2 in both conferences.

The Eagles had a great start last night again the Saints but faded badly and lost 20-14 whereas the Patriots battered the Chargers in the first half before easing off.

The Chiefs won fairly easily against the Colts and the Rams beat the Cowboys.

Patriots will go to Arrowhead to play the Chiefs and the Rams will go to the Saints. Both going to be close games i reckon but still think it will be a Chiefs vs Saints Superbowl.

424 Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Jan 15 2019, 01:30

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:The Championship games are all decided now and its seeds 1 vs 2 in both conferences.

The Eagles had a great start last night again the Saints but faded badly and lost 20-14 whereas the Patriots battered the Chargers in the first half before easing off.

The Chiefs won fairly easily against the Colts and the Rams beat the Cowboys.

Patriots will go to Arrowhead to play the Chiefs and the Rams will go to the Saints. Both going to be close games i reckon but still think it will be a Chiefs vs Saints Superbowl.
Great! I'll watch it tomorrow and pretend I haven't read this.

Git. Smile

425 Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Jan 15 2019, 08:33

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
sorry Lusty  Embarassed

426 Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Jan 15 2019, 12:43

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Pats, Rams, Chiefs and Saints - no shock there really.
Much as I rate Brady, I'm kinda hoping the Chiefs turn them over this year as they got brownie points for cutting the woman hater mid-season. Brave move would be the pun.

427 Re: NFL's back again. Yesterday at 11:29

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think the Chiefs will beat the Patriots, the other game could go either way but it will be interesting.

428 Re: NFL's back again. Yesterday at 11:48

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I think the Chiefs will beat the Patriots, the other game could go either way but it will be interesting.
Honestly think no team is favourite. Four good teams on their day and this will all be about how they perform on the day. Looking forward to it.

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum