Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 48]

861NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 00:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills crack on, Bengals beat the Chiefs and Steelers on tonight hoping to keep the dream alive!

One for Fin to enjoy...

862NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Ben is retiring, it was his last home game last night. Now the wait to see who replaces him. 

Good win against the Browns last night. The Bengals are on fire at the moment and their game against the Chiefs was very entertaining.

863NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 12:25

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Bills crack on, Bengals beat the Chiefs and Steelers on tonight hoping to keep the dream alive!

One for Fin to enjoy...

It was a great game Lusty. I thought the Chiefs were going to be out of sight early on but the Bengals comeback was wild. A very exciting finish and outcome.

Burrow showing he’s the real deal and Chase was simply unstoppable. It’s nice to have a team to be excited about after years of being pretty awful.
Pre-season, I don’t think anyone predicted Cincy to be ahead of Pittsburg and Baltimore and be AFC North Champs.

864NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 12:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burrow and Chase are both great players, you can see that partnership going on for years.

Anyone see Antonio Brown's latest meltdown? He really is an idiot! Can't see anyone else taking a chance on him next year.

865NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 13:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chase was excellent and that first TD was lightning - your team is looking good Fin.

And the Steelers dream is still alive after cuffing the Browns.

To get a wild card spot the Steelers need:

1. To beat the Ravens

2. The Colts to lose to the Jags (?)

3. Chargers v Raiders - anything but a draw.

OK it's a lot of ducks to get in a row (especially 2) but it ain't over yet Smile

866NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 13:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Ben's final home game...

867NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't think the Steelers deserve to get to the play-offs to be honest, they just aren't good enough. A big rebuild is needed with Big Ben retiring and an O-line that has been terrible all season. They have Harris at RB, a good TE in Freiermuth and good WR's so not all bad but not good enough to even win their own division at the moment.

I like the look of Huntley the back up QB at the Ravens, wonder if he fancies a move? The rumours about Rodgers (yes please!) or Wilson coming to the Steelers are still rumbling on.

868NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Jan 04 2022, 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Don't think the Steelers deserve to get to the play-offs to be honest, they just aren't good enough. A big rebuild is needed with Big Ben retiring and an O-line that has been terrible all season. They have Harris at RB, a good TE in Freiermuth and good WR's so not all bad but not good enough to even win their own division at the moment.

I like the look of Huntley the back up QB at the Ravens, wonder if he fancies a move? The rumours about Rodgers (yes please!) or Wilson coming to the Steelers are still rumbling on.
Anything can happen (maybe not Rodgers Smile ) and so far this season the one thing that has been consistent is the unpredictability of it all.

Really looking forward to the playoffs as there are bound to be some upsets the way it's going - all the teams involved have shown they can be great on their day.

869NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 09 2022, 01:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Final weekend of the regular season is underway starting with an unconvincing win for the Chiefs over the Broncos.

870NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 09 2022, 11:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was just thinking that the Jaguars are in position for the first draft pick - so they wouldn't do anything daft like beating the Colts would they?  Not suggesting they'd throw the game but it doesn't look good for the Steelers chances.

871NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 00:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

F*** me! Colts manage to lose to the Jaguars and the Steelers pinch it in extra time.

2 of the 3 ducks lined up - just need the late game not to end in a tie and against all the odds, the Steelers have made it.

However a tie would suit both teams as they would both go through at the expense of the Steelers.

49ers make it.
Bills end up champs of their division.

AFC:
Titans
Chiefs
Bills
Bengals
Patriots
plus 2 of Raiders, Chargers and Steelers - and it's pretty much odds on Steelers will be one of them.

NFC:
Packers
Bucs
Cowboys
Rams
Cardinals
49ers
Eagles

Who'da thunk it?

872NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 08:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To say i'm surprised to see the Steelers in the play-offs is an understatement! Not sure what happened to the Colts but i'll take it. Can't see us beating the Chiefs though.

The Raiders just sneaked in as well, beating the Chargers.

Well done to Boncey's Bills on winning their division.

873NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 09:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:To say i'm surprised to see the Steelers in the play-offs is an understatement! Not sure what happened to the Colts but i'll take it. Can't see us beating the Chiefs though.

The Raiders just sneaked in as well, beating the Chargers.

Well done to Boncey's Bills on winning their division.
Chargers and Raiders did their best to tie Smile - an OT kick did it.

Jags were great against the Colts - loads of shock results and very close games on the final day.

874NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 09:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very happy. Go Bills. cheers

875NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 10:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Very happy. Go Bills. cheers
It will be the Pats in the divisional. Should be a good game - it's 1 - 1 this season but both games were won by the home team and I think Bills have home advantage so should be favourites.

876NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some good games in the wildcards, the 49ers vs the Cowboys will be close i think and the Rams vs Cardinals as well.

I can see the Bills beating the Patriots, the Chiefs beating the Steelers (unfortunately), the Bengals beating the Raiders and the Bucs beating the Eagles.

877NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Some good games in the wildcards, the 49ers vs the Cowboys will be close i think and the Rams vs Cardinals as well.

I can see the Bills beating the Patriots, the Chiefs beating the Steelers (unfortunately), the Bengals beating the Raiders and the Bucs beating the Eagles.
Did you watch the last 2 seconds of the Chargers/Raiders game? Smile

878NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 12:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Did you watch the last 2 seconds of the Chargers/Raiders game? Smile
Not yet, i'll watch it when i have my dinner at work. I was thinking this morning when i got up that i hoped they hadn't tied on purpose to knock the Steelers out and send them both through.

879NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 12:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Not yet, i'll watch it when i have my dinner at work. I was thinking this morning when i got up that i hoped they hadn't tied on purpose to knock the Steelers out and send them both through.
Enjoy! Smile

880NFL's back again. - Page 44 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 10 2022, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a game! A perfect example on why i love NFL, 2 teams just going for it and not backing down.
I still think Herbert will be one of the very best QB's for the next 10 years, the amount of times he got them out of trouble on 4th down was amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum