Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Big Sam quits England job.

+20
scottjames30
doffcocker
Lard Lad
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
Sluffy
Bread2.0
sunlight
okocha
xmiles
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
karlypants
King Bill
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just for once it would be nice if he got his comeuppance.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You have to say that anything that comes of this he fully deserves, the level of greed and stupidity involved in this is dumbfounding.
Having been through this whole process before and having been hung out to dry by his son doing the same thing surely even the most chronically stupid would have learned. Given how long he's been bleating about managing England and how much it means to him, to be in this position before he'd even met the players says a lot about the man, and of course it is no surprise to see Mark Curtis right in the middle of it as well.
I like Sam and he will always be a Bolton legend but behind his ability as a manager there is always an arrogance and greed that will tarnish this.

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Yep, he must like to turn a pound coin for whatever reason. Come on Sam, how much money do you need ?

Also, can't understand the sniping comments he's made to these strangers he's never met before.
Does he not realise, you can do things like that anonymously by joining online internet forums.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's really fucked himself up now.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Times reckon he's sacked.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:You have to say that anything that comes of this he fully deserves, the level of greed and stupidity involved in this is dumbfounding.
Having been through this whole process before and having been hung out to dry by his son doing the same thing surely even the most chronically stupid would have learned. Given how long he's been bleating about managing England and how much it means to him, to be in this position before he'd even met the players says a lot about the man, and of course it is no surprise to see Mark Curtis right in the middle of it as well.
I like Sam and he will always be a Bolton legend but behind his ability as a manager there is always an arrogance and greed that will tarnish this.
 spot on WGO

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing really surprises me about this. The amounts of money involved in football now are obscene,and,although he's been stupid and greedy,I don't think it's going to cost him his job.
More worrying for me,is the news that the Telegraph have the names of ten managers who took bribes.
This could get messy.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Nothing really surprises me about this. The amounts of money involved in football now are obscene,and,although he's been stupid and greedy,I don't think it's going to cost him his job.
More worrying for me,is the news that the Telegraph have the names of ten managers who took bribes.
This could get messy.
And apparently agents, lets hope KA has kept well away from all this.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

King Bill wrote:Yep, he must like to turn a pound coin for whatever reason. Come on Sam, how much money do you need ?

Also, can't understand the sniping comments he's made to these strangers he's never met before.
Does he not realise, you can do things like that anonymously by joining online internet forums.
Yes he does, he posts under the name Boggers ITK

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Boggers in a good place with Johnny?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is Boggers in a good place with Johnny?
Yes I believe they joined forces to double team lard lads missus on the kitchen table, oh sorry his "neighbours" missus  Twisted Evil

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor Boggers, he had so much potential.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He should probably be sacked for playing Rooney at Center Back in that last England game.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Poor Boggers, he had so much potential.
I think you've got a singed softspot for boggers on the QT

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Storm in a teacup stuff.

The extracts played on the news this morning didn't seem to show him being guilty of anything seriously out of order.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Which of the following has the worst ethical standards?

BSA
Sporting bodies
The media
Politicians

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am quite happy with what he said about gary neville. Good lad Sam. Now drop rooney from the squad.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy now, Whittam......?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Happy now, Whittam......?

Happy with what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum