Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Big Sam quits England job.

+20
scottjames30
doffcocker
Lard Lad
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
Sluffy
Bread2.0
sunlight
okocha
xmiles
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
karlypants
King Bill
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

sunlight wrote:I am quite happy with what he said about gary neville. Good lad Sam. Now drop rooney from the squad.

Hello and welcome to the forum mate.

Do you think Allardyce will make a good England manager if he doesn't get the boot over all of this?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OFFICIAL - Big Sam quits England job. - Page 2 Sunshine

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
sunlight wrote:I am quite happy with what he said about gary neville. Good lad Sam. Now drop rooney from the squad.

Hello and welcome to the forum mate.

Do you think Allardyce will make a good England manager if he doesn't get the boot over all of this?

Thank you Sluffy. I think he will make a great England manager. Them southerners are stitching him up with this obviously dubbed video, they will be wanting him to declare all those lawns hes mowed over the Summer for a few bob next, hes only trying to earn a few bob. Its upsetting the jobs for the boys club. Come on Sam.

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's quit. Gareth Southgate set to take over.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Kevin Davies: England cap(s) - 1

Michael Ricketts: England cap(s) - 1

Sam Allardyce: England game(s) managed - 1

There's a pattern here.....

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He has the best record of any England manager.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Unbelievable, it was obvious Sam wasn't liked by all at the FA, seems some have jumped at the first opportunity to stick the knife in and get rid.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't mind seeing what that media darling ,Harry Redknapp,has got hiding in his closet.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sam Allardyce has left his post as England manager by mutual agreement with the Football Association after one match and 67 days in charge.

It follows a newspaper investigation claiming he offered advice on how to "get around" rules on player transfers.

Allardyce, 61, is also alleged to have used his role to negotiate a deal worth £400,000 to represent a Far East firm.

An FA statement said Allardyce's conduct "was inappropriate" and Gareth Southgate will take temporary charge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37483344

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Farcical.

Yes he said some stupid things but who hasn't after a few drinks? I certainly think this has been blown out of all proportion. It does look like some people have had it in for him and have been looking to bring him down. Did the Daily Telegraph try a simillar sting operation on Hodgson or any other England manager?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Farcical.

Yes he said some stupid things but who hasn't after a few drinks? I certainly think this has been blown out of all proportion. It does look like some people have had it in for him and have been looking to bring him down. Did the Daily Telegraph try a simillar sting operation on Hodgson or any other England manager?

Get real, when you're England manager you need to be above this shit.

The guy is a smug, arrogant prat and I for one am glad to see the back of him.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At least having 'England Manager' on his CV will help when he looks for his next job.  Very Happy

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:At least having 'England Manager' on his CV will help when he looks for his next job.  Very Happy

Laughing Quality

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Having waited to see the decision on it, my feelings are that he has let everybody down. I was really looking forward to seeing if he can sort the England team out, and I think he would have done well. He has let so many football fans down.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He's a greedy cunt.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OFFICIAL - Big Sam quits England job. - Page 2 CtTzI9AXgAAQwpw

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Allegedly he has been given a seven figure pay off, after all this and after 60 odd days work. Beggars belief once again. He will be able to go to Blackpool every weekend for a few months. He will be on the Donkeys and eating fish and chips without a care in the world.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It boils down to greed, and not the kind that has made Allardyce the fat fuck that he is.

When you're on £3m a year and in your dream job, what the hell do you need another few hundred grand for?

Alright, he hasn't necessarily accepted any offers, but I think we all get the feeling that Allardyce is that sorta bloke if we're being honest.

Can't say I'm shocked about it except that I honestly thought he could keep his dodgy ways well hidden with him being England manager and all.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Kevin Davies: England cap(s) - 1

Michael Ricketts: England cap(s) - 1

Sam Allardyce: England game(s) managed - 1

There's a pattern here.....

I don't see a pattern?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:At least having 'England Manager' on his CV will help when he looks for his next job.  Very Happy

Glos- I don't think there will be a next job. He's now toxic- nobody in football will touch him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum