Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Worst Decade of Fashion for Men

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:24

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
70's for me they look bloody riddiculous.

2Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Were you in your prime in the 70s AD?

3Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:30

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Were you in your prime in the 70s AD?
No i was a spunk bubble then.

4Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I couldn't possibly say.  But a few years back when every cunt was in those brown chinos, that was ridiculous

5Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The worst time for jeans is now.

I can't believe people wear them round their arse where they look like they are carrying their weekly shopping in them and they waddle like they have shit themselves.

Boggers please tell me you don't wear jeans like this?

6Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Boggers please tell me you don't wear jeans like this?

Of course he does, he thinks he's Drake.

7Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 22:18

Banks of the Croal


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Looking back, its got to be the 70's for me too.

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 29A0010900000578-3124079-Everyday_or_fancy_dress_Though_the_men_on_the_left_look_ready_fo-a-3_1434354842409

8Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
the 80's wasn't much better

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 1980s-fashion1

9Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:44

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Shell suits and 6ft wide hip hop jeans

10Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:54

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Jnco pants or wide leg jeans were from this mid 90's and the stupidest things I ever saw.

11Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My style never goes out of fashion. Great for shopping too. You'd be amazed how much fruit and veg I can get down there.
Mind you,there was an unfortunate incident with a cucumber,but these things happen. 

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 80b2421c21f481a69b8e938c64f75e5b

12Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:32

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Been into town today and am seeing a terrible trend, old men in suit trousers wearing white trainers, it's just not on.

13Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I haven't worn trainers/pumps since my teens. It's all boots with me now.
Just checked my wardrobe,and I only have two shirts with a collar.
But I've got 43 football shirts.

14Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Mon Jan 13 2020, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm sat here wearing my zip up slippers, a pair of Wanderers jogging pants from around 2005, a Salford RLFC 1938 cup final shirt, and a muslim prayer cap I was given for Christmas.
I'm not quite sure what look I'm going for here. I may have to invest in a full length mirror.
Or therapy.

15Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Mon Jan 13 2020, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?

16Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?
One family member always gets me something off the wall. It's also useful for carrying biscuits up to bed.

17Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?
One family member always gets me something off the wall. It's also useful for carrying biscuits up to bed.

Well I suppose you can say that at least it's not the same shite every year like a pack of socks. Very Happy

18Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?
One family member always gets me something off the wall. It's also useful for carrying biscuits up to bed.

Well I suppose you can say that at least it's not the same shite every year like a pack of socks. Very Happy  
Or slippers. Very Happy

19Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 01:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I still wear - and have always worn since the 70s - Levi's and desert boots, although these days it tends to be with a T shirt rather than a grandad T shirt from the charity shop. However my missus keeps buying me collarless and brightly coloured shirts so I think she wants me back in the day. If she wants the hair to go with it she can pay for the transplant as a syrup is out of the question. Point is the 70s have never gone out of fashion apart from the stupid disco part or the punk binbag part - even Oakleys are still fashionable ( I wear them when weather permits) - and there's a Levi store in one of the malls in Norwich.
Don't wear a shoulder bag any more though although I did have a blue one in the 70's to keep my weed accessories and other bits and bobs in and I don't do patches, jesus sandals or oversize jackets any more but....
Men's fashion week 2020 - straight out of the '70's!

20Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 08:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sadly, I'm beginning to look more and more like my avi. The Catweazle look isn't the best.

Still got my man bag though.

21Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 08:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:I still wear - and have always worn since the 70s - Levi's and desert boots, although these days it tends to be with a T shirt rather than a grandad T shirt from the charity shop. However my missus keeps buying me collarless and brightly coloured shirts so I think she wants me back in the day. If she wants the hair to go with it she can pay for the transplant as a syrup is out of the question. Point is the 70s have never gone out of fashion apart from the stupid disco part or the punk binbag part - even Oakleys are still fashionable ( I wear them when weather permits) - and there's a Levi store in one of the malls in Norwich.
Don't wear a shoulder bag any more though although I did have a blue one in the 70's to keep my weed accessories and other bits and bobs in and I don't do patches, jesus sandals or oversize jackets any more but....
Men's fashion week 2020 - straight out of the '70's!
Bloody hell Lusty. Your style shouts, 'Man about town'.

Mine shouts , 'Big Issue'.

22Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:I still wear - and have always worn since the 70s - Levi's and desert boots, although these days it tends to be with a T shirt rather than a grandad T shirt from the charity shop. However my missus keeps buying me collarless and brightly coloured shirts so I think she wants me back in the day. If she wants the hair to go with it she can pay for the transplant as a syrup is out of the question. Point is the 70s have never gone out of fashion apart from the stupid disco part or the punk binbag part - even Oakleys are still fashionable ( I wear them when weather permits) - and there's a Levi store in one of the malls in Norwich.
Don't wear a shoulder bag any more though although I did have a blue one in the 70's to keep my weed accessories and other bits and bobs in and I don't do patches, jesus sandals or oversize jackets any more but....
Men's fashion week 2020 - straight out of the '70's!
Bloody hell Lusty. Your style shouts, 'Man about town'.
More mutton dressed as lamb TBH.
Point is apart from the unfortunate blip of the '80's when "fashion" was a train crash - everything since has been variations on what folk were wearing in the '70s - the most creative fashion decade in history - as hippie, punk, rock and disco collided. What other decade has this range?

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 2Q==
Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 2Q==
Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdEzbQU0Wy3IgrGexbp_krJGZD-gHoWAAgt4OxQBVk_l3XihuH&s
Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Z

I guess I'm stuck in a fashion time warp between the Ramones and Beefheart with a bit of Joni Mitchell thrown into the mix - but I've never seen a valid reason to change, although various women have tried to "smarten me up" over the years. Now I'm not working the truth of the matter is that I wear what's clean and at the top of the pile - but always Levi's and dessies.

23Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't even wait for my clothes to be ironed. I usually wear odd socks too, because I just grab one for each foot. Who cares about the colour.
Never leave the house without a cap though.

24Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 13:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I don't even wait for my clothes to be ironed. I usually wear odd socks too, because I just grab one for each foot. Who cares about the colour.
Never leave the house without a cap though.
You just grab one for each foot?

Do you not put the pairs together then turn them inside out making a sock ball to keep them together or is that a relatively new thing? Very Happy

25Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I don't even wait for my clothes to be ironed. I usually wear odd socks too, because I just grab one for each foot. Who cares about the colour.
Never leave the house without a cap though.
You just grab one for each foot?

Do you not put the pairs together then turn them inside out making a sock ball to keep them together or is that a relatively new thing? Very Happy
It's a sock. Just a bag for the end of your leg. I don't think anyone checks out my socks, and if they did I'd give them a wide berth.
They're usually more worried about what's liable to pop out of my normally disheveled trousers. I tend to keep a lot of stuff in my pockets, producing some rather alarming bulges.

26Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 15:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Poor Boncey had a fall in Warrington town centre today  Laughing

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 14990340737_a015488855_b

27Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 15:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
lol!

28Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 15:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Poor Boncey had a fall in Warrington town centre today  Laughing

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 14990340737_a015488855_b
Nice Levi's Bonce!

29Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 16:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can assure you he's a bit of a dandy compared to me. We do seem to have one thing in common though. They've taken away his laces.

30Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men on Tue Jan 14 2020, 16:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jesus I can smell him from here in that pic! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum