Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The walking dead season 7

+2
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The walking dead season 7 Empty The walking dead season 7 Sun Oct 23 2016, 22:41

It starts tomorrow.  For me it will be after the game.

So who has Negan killed?

Is ezekiel and his tiger gonna be good or bad?

Please hide any spoilers by highlighting the text and turning it white incase we spoil it for anyone.

Who is gonna be watching?

2The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 09:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who will they meet who starts out nice but turns out to be nasty?

3The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 13:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll be watching when i get back from Gigg lane, can't wait to find out who meets Lucille

4The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 13:13

Im a bit pissed off.  Someone posted on facebook at 6am this morning who it was.  The same person also went to see star wars vii on the first day and posted who died in that.

5The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i hate it when people do that, my brother used to do the same years ago. I'd wait for MOTD to come on after avoiding the scores and he'd roll in and say so and so won every time  Very Happy

6The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 15:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

didn't realise when i set the planner but it recorded it last night, so i've just watched it. I need a lie down after that  pale

7The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got proper into this last year, watched from the very start, got to about ep 3 in season 5 and completely lost interest.

8The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you should have stuck with it Boggers, it's an amazing show and this season is going to be sensational

9The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:25

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's only so much you can do with a dead walking the earth, small bands of people trying to stay alive and constantly falling out and trying to kill each other before it becomes repetitive.
Used to love it in the early series's but then it became same old same old to me.

10The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah it got really repetitive. And all that terminus cannibalism bullshit was ridiculous.

11The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you were. Just popped in thinking it was a Brucie thread.

12The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

The walking dead season 7 200_d

13The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The walking dead season 7 Why-You-Should-Never-Used-Canned-Tomatoes Very Happy

14The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 16:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:The walking dead season 7 Why-You-Should-Never-Used-Canned-Tomatoes Very Happy
The walking dead season 7 9k=

15The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Mon Oct 24 2016, 17:03

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The walking dead season 7 Why-You-Should-Never-Used-Canned-Tomatoes Very Happy
The walking dead season 7 9k=
:rofl:

16The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Tue Oct 25 2016, 11:16

All i have got to say is.....

.......FOR FUCKS SAKE

17The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Tue Oct 25 2016, 11:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What you moaning about now?

18The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Tue Oct 25 2016, 11:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:What you moaning about now?
I dont wanna say in case anyone hasnt watched it yet.

But that was the biggest head fuck of an opener EVER.

19The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Tue Oct 25 2016, 11:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:

Everyone's in bed for 9pm on here, just tell me. I can't be arsed watching it, I've got two weeks of Bargain Hunt to get through.

20The walking dead season 7 Empty Re: The walking dead season 7 Tue Oct 25 2016, 11:35

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:

Everyone's in bed for 9pm on here, just tell me. I can't be arsed watching it, I've got two weeks of Bargain Hunt to get through.
Okay.  Do not quote this as it will show up.  Highlight the text below.

Abraham and Glenn both got their heads stoved in by Negan with Lucille.  Graphic as fuck, which was brilliant but two of the best characters.

Gutted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum