Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead (Spoilers) Season/Series 5

+3
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Leeds_Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is anyone watching the new series? What does everyone think of the first two episodes?

The first episode was great, glad Carol had the chance to redeem herself. Also anyone see Morgan at the end of the first episode after the credits? When will him and Rick meet again? OR will they even meet again? Who knows.

As for the second episode father Gabriel is a strange one, I'm thinking he has lured the group there so that Gareth and his group and pick them off one by one? Who knows but it's picking up fast this season.

EDIT: Also me and our lass think Bob has been bitten, he was acting really strange before he got kidnapped. Anyone else think the same?

Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Wed Oct 22 2014, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What series are we talking about? I think I have seen the first four seasons.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

5 RT it's on FX every Monday I think. I watch it online though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You just spoilt it for me, I have both episodes on my Sky+ box.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to get Season 5 as a boxset.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ah right I see. Well don't be looking at this thread RT don't want things spoiling for you.

As for you Nat it does say spoilers in the title of the thread. You chose to click and view the content of the thread so more fool you. Have a nice day!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be honest I don't know if I'll ever get round to watching them - I still have the last season of Falling Skies to sift through.

Walking Dead used to be ace, but the script was poor throughout season 4. They need a bit of joy in their lives, too much doom and gloom becomes boring after four seasons.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I stopped watching after season 2.

season 1 was very good for me, but it really lost it's way when they got to the prison (for me)

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For me it's just gone from strength to strength. You have to give things time. Sure there are bits where the pace slows down but it can't be fast paced all the time. As for the prison they have found sanctuary and can get by that's what the whole objective is for them. To lead the most normal life as possible. Obviously circumstances change so they ain't there for too long. Try giving it another chance fella.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the Prison series was brilliant. The Jamaican girl with the Samurai sword is awesome.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the series!  I also thought Bob had been bitten and the taster of the next episode looks good too.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Also whiles we are on about zombies, you should try Z-Nation. Another Zombie series which is quite good.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Love the series!  I also thought Bob had been bitten and the taster of the next episode looks good too.
Maybe they are eating infected meat then. He was acting rather shifty. Yeah the teaser looked good. Now they are split again who knows whats gonna happen.

I'll be honest, I recently downloaded Series One but have only watched about three episodes because I found it a bit boring.

That bloke from This Life has had his horse eaten, escaped from a tank, smeared himself with bits of zombie and just been re-united with his wife and kid but it's all a bit ponderous.

Does it get better.....?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders its a fantastic programme, stick with it! It gets better and better.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Breaders its a fantastic programme, stick with it! It gets better and better.

I concur with Norpig. Stick with it Breaders.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'll be honest, I recently downloaded Series One but have only watched about three episodes because I found it a bit boring.

That bloke from This Life has had his horse eaten, escaped from a tank, smeared himself with bits of zombie and just been re-united with his wife and kid but it's all a bit ponderous.

Does it get better.....?

By what you're saying about the first series you'd probably like the later series more, I much preferred the slower pace, more character focussed stuff in the first couple of series. 

the later series are more fan service (IMO) with loads of shooting, gore and preposterous character actions.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

the later series are more fan service (IMO) with loads of shooting, gore and preposterous character actions.

So there are pre-written rules regarding how humans should react when faced with a pack of zombies?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha. 

I'm talking about what kind of TV I enjoy and engage with, they can write it anyway they see fit.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think it's all a load of old bollocks myself.

Can't see what people see in it personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum