Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got a dash cam today

+7
DEANO82
Bread2.0
Norpig
xmiles
karlypants
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Got a dash cam today - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a dash cam today Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:That's rich coming from the man who's turned a thread about dash cams into masturbating at the wheel!  Very Happy
It was actually Glos who started it. Very Happy
You're right it was. I'm not on good terms with Glos at the moment. Apparently I keep badgering him for proof on where he gets his information from regarding politics.  Very Happy

42Got a dash cam today - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a dash cam today Sat Nov 12 2016, 19:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sorry about that. When I replied, I'd been asked so many questions, I didn't know my arse from my elbow. I know which one you are now  Very Happy

43Got a dash cam today - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a dash cam today Mon Nov 14 2016, 10:05

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:That's rich coming from the man who's turned a thread about dash cams into masturbating at the wheel!  Very Happy
It was actually Glos who started it. Very Happy
You're right it was. I'm not on good terms with Glos at the moment. Apparently I keep badgering him for proof on where he gets his information from regarding politics.  Very Happy
Sorry 58 I'm going to need you to back up that assertion, with a link, pdf or youtube video.

44Got a dash cam today - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a dash cam today Mon Nov 14 2016, 10:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum