Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where will we finish?

+13
Bwfc1958
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
Cajunboy
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Bread2.0
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
so Chesterfield x Peterborough / oxford = sheff utd / scunthorpe x bradford  + square root of Charlton I hope that clears it up.

42Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
so Chesterfield x Peterborough / oxford = sheff utd / scunthorpe x bradford  + square root of Charlton I hope that clears it up.
Cheers WGO! I feel like a total halfwit now that you've explained it so clearly.

43Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
Cheers WGO! I feel like a total halfwit now that you've explained it so clearly.
Very Happy

44Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:So, here we are, 22 games in, Christmas is upon us and we sit 3rd in the league, 4 points off top spot and 8 clear of the last play-off place.

Where are we going to be at the end of the season?

Your guess is as good as...staring at the people shopping in the Trafford Centre this morning and estimating which one is in the exact middle alphabetically based on their footwear.

45Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:So, here we are, 22 games in, Christmas is upon us and we sit 3rd in the league, 4 points off top spot and 8 clear of the last play-off place.

Where are we going to be at the end of the season?

Your guess is as good as...staring at the people shopping in the Trafford Centre this morning and estimating which one is in the exact middle alphabetically based on their footwear.

Just answer the fucking question.

46Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:37

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:

Someone whose name begins with either an M or an N probably.

Because there is no exact middle letter in the alphabet due to the fact that there are 26 letters (ie an even number.)

Sorry I can't be more specific.

47Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Because there is no exact middle letter in the alphabet due to the fact that there are 26 letters (ie an even number.)

The original question you racist

48Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 13:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why are we here and what's the point of it all?

That one?

49Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sun Dec 25 2016, 09:27

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

:COYW: Being optimistic for a change, TOP !! Champions

50Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sun Dec 25 2016, 10:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you're right Bryan. I'm a little less optimistic,but we're in a good position to kick on,so COYWM. cheers

51Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sun Dec 25 2016, 22:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

The chances of there being someone in the Trafford Centre whose name begins with MM at that exact moment are slightly less than there being someone whose name begins with MN in my humble opinion Boggers.

And Merry Christmas ya grumpy f***!  Smile

52Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Tue Dec 27 2016, 17:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Armenian who plays for the shite with the name beginning with MK is the likeliest candidate to be the middlest-named punter in the Trafford Centre.
As for where BWFC will finish...
It's halfway through the season and we're third so we need to improve more than the other contenders to get an automatic slot n'est pas?
We won't be signing much in the January window whereas the others might, so I guess it comes down to whether or not Parky can get more out of what we have. 
Going on what he's achieved so far, further improvement seems unlikely - not that he hasn't done well - I just think he's done about as much as he can with this lot - so I'm hoping for a playoff lottery place.

53Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Wed Dec 28 2016, 12:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:That Armenian who plays for the shite with the name beginning with MK is the likeliest candidate to be the middlest-named punter in the Trafford Centre.
It's halfway through the season and we're third so we need to improve more than the other contenders to get an automatic slot n'est pas?
We won't be signing much in the January window whereas the others might, so I guess it comes down to whether or not Parky can get more out of what we have. 
Going on what he's achieved so far, further improvement seems unlikely - not that he hasn't done well - I just think he's done about as much as he can with this lot - so I'm hoping for a playoff lottery place.

Clayton was a prolific goal scorer before he joined us, and despite seeming to be another injury prone player ( cue Nat: ponce) I'm hoping that he may well be able to offer  more threat in the box.
Its fine Madine getting plenty of knockdowns, but we need someone to pick them up like Nolan and Frandsen used to do when Kevin Davies was in his pomp.
He could be the catalyst we need to help put games to bed when we're in overall control.
But perhaps that's just a pipe dream

54Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Wed Dec 28 2016, 12:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:That Armenian who plays for the shite with the name beginning with MK is the likeliest candidate to be the middlest-named punter in the Trafford Centre.

Clayton Was a prolific goalscorer before he joined us, and despite seeming to be another injury prone player ( cue Nat: ponce) I'm hoping that he may well be able to offer  more threat in the box.
Its fine Madine getting plenty of knockdowns, but we need someone to pick them up like Nolan and Frandsen used to do when Kevin Davies was in his pomp.
He could be the catalyst we need to help put games to bed when we're in overall control.

Really? He scored 9 in 74 appearances for crewe

55Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Wed Dec 28 2016, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Clayton was a prolific goal scorer before he joined us, and despite seeming to be another injury prone player ( cue Nat: ponce) I'm hoping that he may well be able to offer  more threat in the box.
It's a fair point that Parky will have returning players to work with to try to further improve our performances.
Mavies and Captain Prat are two that could make a difference. Mavies in particular should be incentivised as he knows his contract has little chance of being renewed and if he wants to carry on as a footballer he'll need to produce some magic to impress the market - but will he be back in time?
On the downside I'm wondering if we have the depth to cope with key injuries?

56Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Wed Dec 28 2016, 16:22

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

It's a fair point that Parky will have returning players to work with to try to further improve our performances.
Mavies and Captain Prat are two that could make a difference. Mavies in particular should be incentivised as he knows his contract has little chance of being renewed and if he wants to carry on as a footballer he'll need to produce some magic to impress the market - but will he be back in time?
On the downside I'm wondering if we have the depth to cope with key injuries?
I thought Davies was out for the season.

57Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Wed Dec 28 2016, 18:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is. Shame for the lad but a blessing for us because every single manager of the last 5 years seems to rate Mavies and automatically picks him.

He needs to be moved on at the end of the season.

58Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 29 2016, 14:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He is. Shame for the lad but a blessing for us because every single manager of the last 5 years seems to rate Mavies and automatically picks him.

He needs to be moved on at the end of the season.

I think his contract is up in the summer.

59Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 29 2016, 15:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clayton needs to be fucked off too

60Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 29 2016, 16:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clayton hasn't had the same amount of injuries as Mavies, it would be crazy to get rid of him now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum