Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

381Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dont know how official this is

382Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:20

Or this

383Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:21

Maybe this.....

384Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:21

Also this.....

385Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:22

386Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:24

A reliable source.... Wink

387Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

388Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:48

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't miss Strictly tonight Boncey!

389Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 18:12

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I recently had it confirmed to me that the Andersons were suggested to DH as replacement backers for the guy who bailed at the 11th hour by none other than Michael Collins, as he'd done business with them in the past.

That's the Michael Collins who's currently in prison for committing fraud, not the Irish Republican fella.

So, whilst I appreciate that you can't hang somebody for associating with dodgy characters, it is some sort of indicator of their moral fibre.

And when you lob in the fact that KA's been banned from being a company director in the past for misappropriation of funds and he's got previous for being a bit of an arse with the official receiver, a picture forms.

I started a thread on here last year offering him an apology for initially doubting him.

However, as time's gone on and more has come to light, I'm happy to admit I was wrong about that.

I don't trust him and I now fear for what the next few months will hold.

He's only ever put money in when he's absolutely had to and then immediately taken it back out again and it's clear, he's only here to turn a personal profit.

Which on one level is fine but I'm a bit concerned about what he's likely to do when the chips are down and we're staring relegation back to the 3rd Division in the face, because there's no way he'll bankroll that particular adventure, so if there aren't any takers, it'll be Administration and quite possibly something far worse...very quickly.

390Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:lusty, let's just get one thing straight. Dean did NOT save the club, in fact he very nearly killed it with his idiocy. Taking out a loan that you cannot afford to repay is questionable at the best of times but to do it in the expectation that you'll be able to make a quick buck from an already severely ailing business was idiocy. Dean secured his loan with the shares he bought, common practice and one I have no beef with by itself but when the 'investment' he so confidently expected didn't materialise he was left with a bill he couldn't pay and the creditors would have taken his shares. Since they clearly wouldn't want to keep them given the state of the businesses finances at the time they would have sold them to the highest bidder assuming they could find one. In the event Ken did the only viable thing, he restructured the club's debts and took the shares himself.

You keep banging on about his past record and I do share your concerns about that but don't you think it's time to judge him by what he is doing right now rather than by what you think he might do later. From where I sit he's doing a lot of good things for us and his communication with us has also been top notch and crystal clear. So far as I can tell he's made no secret of where he stands on anything and (as of yesterday's post by him) there are no firm offers on the table nor has he given anyone instructions to look for them.

I believe Ken Anderson has the best interests of BWFC at heart, not out of some sense of altruism but because the only way he can hope to get his money back much less make a profit is to turn the club around and stabilise the finances. We are still a long way from being an attractive investment proposition as things stand but we are heading in the right direction. Maybe you should consider giving some credit where it's due. Ken Anderson is the man who's saved the club thus far no matter what the ST, Iles and others might say. If he continues doing what he has done so far then I believe in time we'll all have reason to be tremendously grateful to him whether he personally profits or not.

:clap:

Great post Peter.

Wanderlust and others simply won't give Anderson any credit and are utterly convinced he's out to shaft the club - and stand by this belief without any shred of evidence.

Yes Anderson served a lengthy ban from being a director in any business but how big would his balls have to be to do so again when everybody knows his history and are watching him like a hawk?

I don't think anyone (well probably apart from the moonman Wanderlust) can deny that Anderson has turned the club around from how it was a complete financial basket case to one that is getting close to trading at breakeven.

If Anderson can sell on at that point and walk away with a tidy profit for doing so - who really can blame him?

If you do judge a man from the company he keeps, then he is liked by not only the sports governing authority administrators - otherwise they would not have lifted the embargo - and they must have done because we are now TWO players over the maximum player limit (Noone and Henry have recently been signed) but also by the official liquidator acting in respect of the best interests of BluMarble.

So the courts and the sports governing body - who have both had access to the clubs accounts - have vested their trust in him - but Wanderlust who knows fuck all about any of the financial dealings within the club (unlike the EFL and the liquidator) and who has consistently and confidently stated that we won't come out of an embargo (why are Noone and Henry here then?) and he deliberately is blocking investors (whilst the club as published an official 'we are for sale' brocher) - tells us that he knows better (because he's got a good MBA - don't you know).

The man is a complete and utter plant pot.

And trying to reason with him is simply a complete waste of your and my time, Peter.

391Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:13

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy clap! Happy clap!

392Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:lusty, let's just get one thing straight. Dean did NOT save the club, in fact he very nearly killed it with his idiocy. Taking out a loan that you cannot afford to repay is questionable at the best of times but to do it in the expectation that you'll be able to make a quick buck from an already severely ailing business was idiocy. Dean secured his loan with the shares he bought, common practice and one I have no beef with by itself but when the 'investment' he so confidently expected didn't materialise he was left with a bill he couldn't pay and the creditors would have taken his shares. Since they clearly wouldn't want to keep them given the state of the businesses finances at the time they would have sold them to the highest bidder assuming they could find one. In the event Ken did the only viable thing, he restructured the club's debts and took the shares himself.

You keep banging on about his past record and I do share your concerns about that but don't you think it's time to judge him by what he is doing right now rather than by what you think he might do later. From where I sit he's doing a lot of good things for us and his communication with us has also been top notch and crystal clear. So far as I can tell he's made no secret of where he stands on anything and (as of yesterday's post by him) there are no firm offers on the table nor has he given anyone instructions to look for them.

I believe Ken Anderson has the best interests of BWFC at heart, not out of some sense of altruism but because the only way he can hope to get his money back much less make a profit is to turn the club around and stabilise the finances. We are still a long way from being an attractive investment proposition as things stand but we are heading in the right direction. Maybe you should consider giving some credit where it's due. Ken Anderson is the man who's saved the club thus far no matter what the ST, Iles and others might say. If he continues doing what he has done so far then I believe in time we'll all have reason to be tremendously grateful to him whether he personally profits or not.

:clap:

Great post Peter.

Wanderlust and others simply won't give Anderson any credit and are utterly convinced he's out to shaft the club - and stand by this belief without any shred of evidence.

Yes Anderson served a lengthy ban from being a director in any business but how big would his balls have to be to do so again when everybody knows his history and are watching him like a hawk?

I don't think anyone (well probably apart from the moonman Wanderlust) can deny that Anderson has turned the club around from how it was a complete financial basket case to one that is getting close to trading at breakeven.

If Anderson can sell on at that point and walk away with a tidy profit for doing so - who really can blame him?

If you do judge a man from the company he keeps, then he is liked by not only the sports governing authority administrators - otherwise they would not have lifted the embargo - and they must have done because we are now TWO players over the maximum player limit (Noone and Henry have recently been signed) but also by the official liquidator acting in respect of the best interests of BluMarble.

So the courts and the sports governing body - who have both had access to the clubs accounts - have vested their trust in him - but Wanderlust who knows fuck all about any of the financial dealings within the club (unlike the EFL and the liquidator) and who has consistently and confidently stated that we won't come out of an embargo (why are Noone and Henry here then?) and he deliberately is blocking investors (whilst the club as published an official 'we are for sale' brocher) - tells us that he knows better (because he's got a good MBA - don't you know).

The man is a complete and utter plant pot.

And trying to reason with him is simply a complete waste of your and my time, Peter.

What a cock.

393Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dont know how official this is
Source: Ken Anderson

394Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Or this

395Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Maybe this.....

396Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Also this.....

397Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Oct 07 2017, 23:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

398Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 00:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:A reliable source.... Wink

399Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 00:02

Whats your source lusty

Miown imagination

Yeah thats reliable.

Served you well thus far eh

400Ken Anderson - update. - Page 20 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 00:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what Ken didn't say was that the embargo was only partially lifted. 
We are now allowed to sign youth players without EFL approval.
We can sign senior players subject to EFL approval providing the salary is in line with the financial projections.
Perhaps that's what Anderson should have said?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum