Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Where Is Everyone?

Where Is Everyone?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Where Is Everyone? Empty Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Has Hipster Nebula finally been sent to Coventry?

Did BWFC1874 marry a Syrian woman and move to Germany?

Has Aaron succumbed to the English values of drinking alcohol and now lives in a cardboard box with no wifi?

Is ScottJames too busy with Snoop Dogg's entourage and making his willy smaller with all the steds?

2Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Scottjames was banned.

3Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote:Scottjames was banned.


Failed drug test?

4Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Copper Dragon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Scottjames was banned.


Failed drug test?
No, for being a constant knob.

5Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I think Hipster had enough of the Bread v Boggers/Scott never ending shit and left, so to did Magoo.  In many ways I'm surprised more didn't leave.

BWFC1874 (aka Largehat) threw a hissy fit and deleted his account.  (Since then Burnden Aces closed its forum too!).

Aaron's all loved up in real life and has got engaged.  He doesn't have time for us now but we are here once he does.

Scott was banned by a fellow mod.  I personally felt the three (Bread and Scott as well) should either all go, or all stay - as they were as bad as each other - but someone else pulled the trigger first and rightly or wrongly we have left it like that since.

LuckyPeterPiper has had health problems and has not been on here for many months.  I hope he's ok.

Amos is too busy being 84 different characters on the Bolton News comment section.

I thought you might have found some other forum to play on but it's good to see you back and hope Burnley manage to stay up this time!


Not really many people have left actually but when you depend on twenty or so folk being active on the forum and 5 or 6 of them disappear it does have a huge impact on how busy the site is.

Reebok Trotter is due to return from holiday anytime and his wit and wisdom will gladly be welcomed on the forum when he does.

6Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:55

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:I think Hipster had enough of the Bread v Boggers/Scott never ending shit and left, so to did Magoo.  In many ways I'm surprised more didn't leave.

BWFC1874 (aka Largehat) threw a hissy fit and deleted his account.  (Since then Burnden Aces closed its forum too!).

Ok, if we're throwing stones:

74 deleted his account because he finally had enough of Sluffy talking down to him and dishing out patronising lectures about "not taking the internet seriously" whilst ignoring his own short-comings in that regard, thus displaying a lack of self-awareness on a par with that of Donald Fucking Trump.

As for me, as I've said in the past, if I'm causing you a problem and you really do believe that people are binning Nuts because of my presence, fine - ban me.

But if you're not going to do that, shut the fuck up.

7Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:00

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I enjoy your contributions, Bread, and wouldn't want to see you leave. You make me laugh.....especially in your exchanges with Bonce...... Very Happy

8Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:05

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
He's a bad influence.

9Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
1874 is definitely not LH.

Magoo is in prison for sheep molestation.

Hipster is fine and well, but left for the same reason as 1874.

But fear not folks, the "Natasha" forum is only days away from going live. There will be a weekly naked photo to keep you coming back for more.

10Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote:
@Copper Dragon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Scottjames was banned.


Failed drug test?
No, for being a constant knob.


How come Boggers isn't banned then?  Very Happy

11Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster is fine and well, but left for the same reason as 1874.


And the reason is?

I liked 1874, and in an ideal world where there were no Muslims living here, the Labour party wasn't a joke and we weren't and never had have been in the EU, I'd have him leader of this country.

He was a very fair person.

12Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
LuckyPeter left because he was tired of the childish shit.

13Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:LuckyPeter left because he was tired of the childish shit.

The bumchumary?

14Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:22

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote:LuckyPeter left because he was tired of the childish shit.


That's a shame because he was one of the very few Bolton fans who came on this site to talk about Bolton Wanderers.

15Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Copper Dragon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@Copper Dragon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Scottjames was banned.


Failed drug test?
No, for being a constant knob.


How come Boggers isn't banned then?  Very Happy
I seem to be able to tolerate him. Very Happy

16Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:25

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:1874 is definitely not LH.

Magoo is in prison for sheep molestation.

Hipster is fine and well, but left for the same reason as 1874.

But fear not folks, the "Natasha" forum is only days away from going live. There will be a weekly naked photo to keep you coming back for more.
Weekly naked photo of Magoo's sheep?

17Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Copper Dragon wrote:That's a shame because he was one of the very few Bolton fans who came on this site to talk about Bolton Wanderers.

Get real, who wants to talk about that crap. When Burnley were shite did you want to talk about the skills of George Oghani?

18Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Bread2.0 wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:I think Hipster had enough of the Bread v Boggers/Scott never ending shit and left, so to did Magoo.  In many ways I'm surprised more didn't leave.

BWFC1874 (aka Largehat) threw a hissy fit and deleted his account.  (Since then Burnden Aces closed its forum too!).

Ok, if we're throwing stones:

74 deleted his account because he finally had enough of Sluffy talking down to him and dishing out patronising lectures about "not taking the internet seriously" whilst ignoring his own short-comings in that regard, thus displaying a lack of self-awareness on a par with that of Donald Fucking Trump.

As for me, as I've said in the past, if I'm causing you a problem and you really do believe that people are binning Nuts because of my presence, fine - ban me.

But if you're not going to do that, shut the fuck up.

It's always all about you isn't it.

It's always me, me, me, with you.

You just love having the attention and hate it when you can't get your own way.

74 reacted to Boggers post if you care for the facts rather than anything you WANT it to be in your head - check it out if you don't believe me.

You won't settle until you drive me off here, just to get your own way again so why pretend otherwise.

If I ever get to that stage where my focus for going on to the internet is to try and drive other people off a forum or get them banned, then yes I would be taking the internet seriously but I just laugh at how pathetic people who do that are.

Fuck me your proud that you tweeted a radio station and got one of the commentators to say he made an error and just as proud to say you posted some made up shit on here and laughed that some poor fool believed you.

And you have the gall to talk about my lack of self awareness!

@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Bread is the catalyst
Narcism is the catalyst!

Razz

19Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:39

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
See what I mean....?

Absolutely fuck all self-awereness.

You really are a fucking tool.

20Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Bread2.0 wrote:See what I mean....?

Absolutely fuck all self-awereness.

You really are a fucking tool.

Who cares it is only the internet...
















...but of course you do!

And that's why I don't take it seriously and you do.

21Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Year 2017...Where Bolton Nuts will end...

22Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bread2.0 wrote:He's a bad influence.
I am not. 

I've not been on much due to illness,but I've been checking in to have a read of your doings.

Frustratingly,I was talking to a bloke at the Scunthorpe game,who regularly lurks on here,but says he didn't feel confident enough to join in.

I assured him that we set the bar pretty low,and that he should join in the fun. Not holding out much hope though.

While I'm on,why is Norpig using a picture of Boggers as his avatar?

23Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 22:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Copper Dragon wrote:That's a shame because he was one of the very few Bolton fans who came on this site to talk about Bolton Wanderers.

Get real, who wants to talk about that crap. When Burnley were shite did you want to talk about the skills of George Oghani?


As you well know there was no internet back then.

If there had have been internet back then we definitely would have talked about Oghani's amazing skills. Although we'd have probably used it more to mobilise ourselves for a riot.

You're not even anywhere near crap at the moment.

24Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Tue Jan 10 2017, 22:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I rarely even talk to some of the plebs on here, keep myself to myself and don't bother them yet they still feel the need to have sly digs

25Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 05:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:I rarely even talk to some of the plebs on here, keep myself to myself and don't bother them yet they still feel the need to have sly digs
I won't hear a word against you Boggers. You can dish it out,but you can take it,so you're OK with me. Very Happy 
Why am I on here at 5am? Tragic.

26Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 07:04

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Christ it's still dark. Who the bejaysus invented nights? Just finished a twelve hour slog so hoping Mummy hears me thrashing around and comes down to give her fave son some breccy.
   As far as different personalities goes; it'd be a bit cheesy if we were all the same. I do seriously think each on here contributes summat and when it gets a little "Hot" I tend to take the comments with a pinch of salt.
   Now a whole day off so off to bed after brekkie. Behave yourselves.

27Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
if we all got along all the time and never argued then this would end up being a very dull place.

That said we probably are stopping the lurkers from contributing (as Boncey mentioned) as we do tend to turn this into an online Lord of the Flies

28Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 10:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I rarely even talk to some of the plebs on here, keep myself to myself and don't bother them yet they still feel the need to have sly digs
I won't hear a word against you Boggers. You can dish it out,but you can take it,so you're OK with me. Very Happy 
Why am I on here at 5am? Tragic.

Thanks bonce I've always liked you

29Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 10:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I rarely even talk to some of the plebs on here, keep myself to myself and don't bother them yet they still feel the need to have sly digs
I won't hear a word against you Boggers. You can dish it out,but you can take it,so you're OK with me. Very Happy 
Why am I on here at 5am? Tragic.

Thanks bonce I've always liked you
Bonce is like Switzerland on here  Very Happy

30Where Is Everyone? Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? on Wed Jan 11 2017, 12:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@whatsgoingon wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:I rarely even talk to some of the plebs on here, keep myself to myself and don't bother them yet they still feel the need to have sly digs
I won't hear a word against you Boggers. You can dish it out,but you can take it,so you're OK with me. Very Happy 
Why am I on here at 5am? Tragic.

Thanks bonce I've always liked you
Bonce is like Switzerland on here  Very Happy
Cheers mate. This is me popping out for an ounce of shag.
Where Is Everyone? OB-CJ446_alphor_H_20080919164423

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum