Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Is Everyone?

+17
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Lard Lad
Cajunboy
whatsgoingon
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
observer
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Bread2.0
Sluffy
karlypants
Copper Dragon
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 09:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Save your breath, AD.

You and me are in the same boat - Unloved by The Leader but tolerated because we serve The Prime Objective.

So as long as that magic comment counter keeps clicking round, every new comment notching up more and more evidence of how "popular" this site is compared to all the other Bolton fan sites out there, nobody's going anywhere.

Are you suggesting I'm here purely for my post count and not my incisive mind and quick wit.

I won't believe it.

42Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 09:40

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You're not The Leader and you know it.

You're just one of the plebs like the rest of us.

Suck it up....

43Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bread2.0 wrote:You're not The Leader and you know it.

Suck it up....
If you feel that way why do you post on here?
Is it because you feel you can massage your ego?
Where you in a comic in a previous life?
Softy Walter by any chance?

44Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that most of us agree that there is too much bitching on Nuts compared with a year or so ago. Add to that the decline of discussion about topics of interest and amusement such as BEL and there's less to attract members than there was. Even interesting topics tend to decline into personal comments so it's not really surprising that activity is down and some people have pulled back.
Cut the crap and they'll be back.

45Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
So he can tell everyone about how important he is at work and his new kitchen, and how much money he earns for doing nothing - oh and so he can slag Lee Anderson off for posting pictures of his holiday on Twitter because that is boastful.
Then he can throw the toys out when people attack all his posts and then goes and attacks every one of Sluffy's posts.
For someone who constantly moans about other posters and their agendas his obsession with Sluffy is the biggest agenda on here.
And then he has the brass neck to suggest earlier in this thread that Sluffy lacks self awareness.

46Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
So he can tell everyone about how important he is at work and his new kitchen, and how much money he earns for doing nothing - oh and so he can slag Lee Anderson off for posting pictures of his holiday on Twitter because that is boastful.
Then he can throw the toys out when people attack all his posts and then goes and attacks evry one of Sluffy's posts.
For someone who constantly moans about other posters and there agendas his obsession with Sluffy is the biggest agenda on here.
And then he has the brass neck to suggest earlier in this thread that Sluffy lacks self awareness.
So he's an opinionated grumpy f***? 
Why does that bother you?
Nat has a problem with me saying I don't go to matches but the point is it's Nat's problem, not mine.
I don't get it when people make other people's problems their own and then complain. I have enough shit to deal with without taking other folks' internet ramblings seriously.
SK questions why Bread posts on here but surely it's equally valid to ask why SK bothers to read and reply to Bread's posts if they are that annoying.
It's only a game after all.....

47Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
Then he can throw the toys out when people attack all his posts and then goes and attacks evry one of Sluffy's posts.
For someone who constantly moans about other posters and there agendas his obsession with Sluffy is the biggest agenda on here.
Nat has a problem with me saying I don't go to matches but the point is it's Nat's problem, not mine.
I don't get it when people make other people's problems their own and then complain. I have enough shit to deal with without taking other folks' internet ramblings seriously.
SK questions why Bread posts on here but surely it's equally valid to ask why SK bothers to read and reply to Bread's posts if they are that annoying.
Just pointing it out,

48Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:44

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
Just pointing it out,

Listen, fuckface, your boyfriend knows what to do if he doesn't like it and has done for a couple of years now.

But he hasn't, has he?

So what does that tell you?

49Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
Just pointing it out,

Listen, fuckface, your boyfriend knows what to do if he doesn't like it and has done for a couple of years now.

But he hasn't, has he?

Shut it you opinionated grumpy f*** 
Smile

50Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
Just pointing it out,

But he hasn't, has he?

Enough is enough.

This is what I received a couple of days ago, I don't doubt many others have felt the same over the last year or so -

Hi Sluffy,

Just read two threads where everyone is arguing, and to be honest, I'm both disappointed. and fed up. with it all.

I won't make a big thing of it on the forum, but I'm going to take a step back, and refrain from contributing in any way, at least for a short while.

I personally feel that one poster on here is killing the forum, and that is Bread. The majority of his posts are good, but his intolerance to others points of view, are not a good thing. In fairness, I do like him, but his constant aggressive responses are tiring...

This speaks for many of us I feel.

Take a week off and re-evaluate your own self awareness as it seems to be far worse than even mine!

Rolling Eyes

51Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so is Breaders banned then?

Breaders can dish it out but i feel he gets far more back in my opinion. I will be accused of being up his arse but that's how i see it

52Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stuffy has banned him for 7days.

53Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is he banning himself as well then? He hasn't been any better especially with Breaders and Lusty

54Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
Just pointing it out,

But he hasn't, has he?

Enough is enough.

This is what I received a couple of days ago, I don't doubt many others have felt the same over the last year or so -

Hi Sluffy,

Just read two threads where everyone is arguing, and to be honest, I'm both disappointed. and fed up. with it all.

I won't make a big thing of it on the forum, but I'm going to take a step back, and refrain from contributing in any way, at least for a short while.

I personally feel that one poster on here is killing the forum, and that is Bread. The majority of his posts are good, but his intolerance to others points of view, are not a good thing. In fairness, I do like him, but his constant aggressive responses are tiring...

This speaks for many of us I feel.

Take a week off and re-evaluate your own self awareness as it seems to be far worse than even mine!

Rolling Eyes

An individual writing to you citing another poster could easily be a ploy to get that person (Bread) banned or you could have simply made it up yourself (I don't believe that to be the case but it is a possibility) therefore I think we are still missing the point and we need to get the point very quickly if the site isn't going to sink further.
This is an internet forum so users should expect to read shit and disagree with other contributors as it's the nature of the beast. The problem we have is that personal bollocks has become a high proportion of the content on Nuts. 
Perhaps that is a measure of the site's success inasmuch that our posters perceive other posters as real people who 100% believe in what they write. The problem is that for the most part they are not what they portray themselves to be. Not always a bad thing as evidenced by the site tranny who is occasionally witty. But most posters need to lighten up and cut the persistent personal crap IMO.

Is there a BWFC Buddhist Fan Group we could recruit?

55Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell, it's took you lot a while but it now looks like me Scott and AD were right all along

56Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Bloody hell, it's took you lot a while but it now looks like me Scott and AD were right all along
You're lucky you're still on here and was allowed back so i would keep quiet if i were you

57Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Bloody hell, it's took you lot a while but it now looks like me Scott and AD were right all along
You're lucky you're still on here and was allowed back so i would keep quiet if i were you

I'm really not lucky.. not after the big boss (nat) was starting to miss me

58Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Suck it up....
And then he has the brass neck to suggest earlier in this thread that Sluffy lacks self 
Exactly!!

59Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go on all laugh about it but when he doesn't come back there will be a big hole that all those rejoicing his departure couldn't even dream of filling.

60Where Is Everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Go on all laugh about it but when he doesn't come back there will be a big hole that all those rejoicing his departure couldn't even dream of filling.

Not the only big hole he's left in your life eh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum