Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is my memory playing tricks?

+6
Sluffy
Fabians Right Peg
karlypants
DEANO82
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Something's been niggling away at the back of my mind recently.
I'm sure that,early in the season,in an exchange with Nat,I said that I'd donate £50 to the charity of her choice,if we were promoted by right.
If the powers that be can come up with that post,I'd gladly make good my promise.
Please don't let it be true.
And no bollocks about it being there,but the dog ate it. Visual proof only.

2Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'll donate £50 to the charity of Nat's choice if we are promoted by right.

Please donate the £50 to "Shoes for Transvestites", a fantastic charity that makes size 10+ shoes for cross dressers.

3Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'll donate £50 to the charity of Nat's choice if we are promoted by right.

Please donate the £50 to "Shoes for Transvestites", a fantastic charity that makes size 10+ shoes for cross dressers.
Are you serious Nat. I'm afraid I'll need a link for that one Very Happy
I've never heard of it myself.

4Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Are you serious Nat. I'm afraid I'll need a link for that one Very Happy

Neither had I until I saw Bread campaigning outside Tesco in Walkden.

Bare footed.

5Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Are you serious Nat. I'm afraid I'll need a link for that one Very Happy

Neither had I until I saw Bread campaigning outside Tesco in Walkden.

Bare footed.
I remember it well. When I first saw him I assumed he'd been in an accident.

Perhaps a different charity would be better.

6Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:11

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was Sluffy you said it to not Nat.

7Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:It was Sluffy you said it to not Nat.
Same thing,isn't it?

8Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:13

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:
Same thing,isn't it?
They are just related, not the same person.

9Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:13

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

10Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bellend, sluffy won't care about the shoeless trannies of Walkden.

11Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Run out of shoes again Nat? Very Happy

12Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well remembered Deano. If I'm not mistaken,his favourite charity is the Bruce Forsyth Memorial Fund.

Or is it Derian House?

This is the living end.

13Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:21

definitely the ST

14Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK. It's done. Me and my big mouth. And superb memory. Crying or Very sad

This email confirms that you have donated £50.00 GBP to Derian House Children's Hospice using PayPal.

Donation Details

Confirmation number:1ES43251EH4567001
Donation amount:£50.00 GBP
Total:£50.00 GBP
Purpose:Derian Donation Button
Contributor:DW

15Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:31

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:clap:

16Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sod clapping Fab. Lend me fifty quid! Razz

17Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play to you Bonce - I was just about to post this below when I saw you had already donated.

A worthy charity in any event.

boltonbonce wrote:Well remembered Deano. If I'm not mistaken,his favourite charity is the Bruce Forsyth Memorial Fund.

Or is it Derian House?

This is the living end.

Save your money Bonce as it wasn't a bet, no-one said they would give £50 if we didn't get promoted.  

The most deserving charity for me right now is Norpig's Royal Manchester Children's Hospital for helping save all those poor unfortunate kids caught up in the bombing.

How about you donated say a tenner to there then everybody wins?

18Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bastard. You deliberately delayed your post in order to trick me. You devious swine.

Anyway,I know it wasn't a bet,it was just me hoping against hope that we'd make it out of league one,and,getting pretty desperate.

Anyway,it's as good a cause as any,and it reminds us that,for all our relative good fortune,and what,for most of us will be a long,and hopefully healthy life,that some are not quite so lucky.

The first line is a joke. Very Happy

19Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:51

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:clap:

20Is my memory playing tricks? Empty Re: Is my memory playing tricks? Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote::clap:
I could get to like this Fab. Very Happy
Is my memory playing tricks? Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum