Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked!

+4
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Manning - Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! Empty Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! Mon Jul 03 2017, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not on here but by Lee Anderson the club owners son this morning

Ok not world shattering news but seems to be causing a lot of activity so I thought I'd report it on here.

Seems this was the thread that triggered the ban - Anderson asking the twitter world if they knew a certain poster who had posted up private details of one of the clubs hotel guests, to which Chris replied that Lee had posted up Moxey's private wage details a few days back (although I would contend that Nixon had already done a newspaper article on Moxey and other Wanderers players some time back, so the information was already in the public domain).

https://twitter.com/superagent73/status/881780491409666048

This block has seemed to brought out two sides on twitter, the ones who think Manning is a nob, and the ones who think the Anderson's should go!

Manning tweeted this -

Whatever you do today, remember you're not to question the regime...

...and the ensuing thread also revealed that George Bower (until a week or so ago was a ST Board member) had also been blocked by Lee!  

[I guess that shows how far the 'bridge building process' from the ST to the club ownership has reached in its attempts to have an influence and a say at the club - not very far at all!]

https://twitter.com/19manning83/status/881793296372203520

As I know from my own experience, these social media 'spats' can be over in seconds or can last for years.

Sadly Marc Iles seems to once again be siding with his LoV and ST buddies against the club owners - but as he's always had that bias in his reporting I guess it comes as no surprise to most people.

And finally talking about twitter, I'm sure people would be happy to know I've spotted Bread out there tweeting publically that Trump is a Hitler!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He needs Robin to come to his rescue.  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who was the guest at the hotel?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:He needs Robin to come to his rescue.  Very Happy
Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had an email from Breadman yesterday,and he was in fine form. Didn't mention Hitler though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Had an email from Breadman yesterday,and he was in fine form. Didn't mention Hitler though.

No one cares about your slipper correspondence, we want to know who the guest was.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who was the guest at the hotel?

Either a potential signing or HMRC I would guess.

Very Happy

Rivaldo

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was Cecil.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It was Cecil.

What was that bastard doing in a hotel in Horwich when he only lives 5 minutes away in Adlington?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It was Cecil.

What was that bastard doing in a hotel in Horwich when he only lives 5 minutes away in Adlington?
You'd be shocked if you knew who was with him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Either a potential signing

It all makes sense now.....signing of the century spotted in the hotel over the weekend:

Manning - Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! A9459e50451da9117f08728e597ef57a

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You'd be shocked if you knew who was with him.

Was it you? Was there a slipper conference?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't me. But they turned a few heads.

And the odd stomach or two.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hahaha.

Mr Manning does make me laugh!

Just popped on to the ST's twitter site to see what sort of response they had to their statement today about Anderson's challenge to the ACV the ST got placed on the stadium - and as usual there was no-one following them - just one tweet against them - it said Anderson's tweets 'had a lot more to them' - well they have - and just two re-tweets one being from someone called Pete Lauda who retweets all their stuff - so I assume he runs their twitter account.

So out of interest I wondered if their Facebook page was any busier and what did I find but recently 'blocked by the Anderson's' Chris imploring the ST to uphold the ACV!!!

Well maybe that's what he really believes perhaps?

Anyway not being on their FB account for ages I thought I'd scroll back a few days or so and lo and behold less than a week ago there's Chris ridiculing the ST over their new Chairman (once again non-elected by the membership) and telling one of the ST board members (and co-founder!) he didn't know what he was talking about!

Even one of the few contributors to the ACV thread a Shane Bolton, called Chris out for suddenly "changing his tune about the ST"!

A week and a twitter block later, seems to quickly change some people's mind-set it seems!

Nothing personal from Chris obviously!

Very Happy

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's pretty simple, I don't like Daniel Izza but I do believe the ACV should remain in place.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:It's pretty simple, I don't like Daniel Izza but I do believe the ACV should remain in place.

Bless you Chris.

I laughed at that one too!

Very Happy

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

Why don't you do us all a favour and stay there? You are about as welcome on here as a turd in a swimming pool.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum