Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked!

+4
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

We scooped ww's on this one!

Anyway isn't it nice that there's a site out there that neither of us are banned or blocked from!

Very Happy

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't know about you pal but I'm free to come and go as I please more or less everywhere. More or less.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a look at WW. Some people don't half drone on. But they're my kind of people. cheers

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/76885-slippers/

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:I don't know about you pal but I'm free to come and go as I please more or less everywhere

Ok, I'll see you over on Lee's twitter account then!

(Tbh I expected a funnier reply from you than that Chris).

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You should know better than that.

As for his account I'd hate to miss a vital poll about goal music or somesuch.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:You should know better than that.

As for his account I'd hate to miss a vital poll about goal music or somesuch.

Fwiw I wouldn't have blocked you for what you said, in fact I didn't really see what all the fuss was about as Nixon had posted the players wages in the Sun a year or so ago, so everything was in the public domain before any tweet was made about Moxey's wages.

All a bit of a storm in a teacup to my way of thinking.

I got blocked by Izza for nothing I tweeted but for something I posted on here, the Nuts forum - and which was factual!

I simply posted a reference to disparaging tweets he had made about the club owner and questioned how his personal views would square with him now being the Chair of the ST.

So much for honest comment.

So much for honesty and openness from the bloke who leads the ST!

They really don't help themselves do they?

Anyway if you let me know what goal music you want I'll pass on your message!

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

Supposedly he's interim ahead of elections next month. Whether that'll come to pass is anyone's guess.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

There was NO election (yet again!).

He and his mates on the unelected (by its membership) ST Board decided he should take over when Bridge disappeared.

You won't have missed the statement of thanks and best wishes to Bridge by the ST (or by Iles in the BEN) because no-one bothered doing one and it was all kept secret until the fete accompli was already complete.

Did Bridge jump or was he pushed - no-one knows?

(Also George Bower left the Board over three months ago - and again nobody knew about it outside the inner-circle - what was it they said on the ST's formation about being open and accessible!!!).

It's just a closed shop of like minded people with their hidden agenda of wanting ownership of the club.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Three were "Co-opted" onto the ST and it was explained to me that there was no need for elections for some spurious reason. But on the other hand I was impressed last year when we were told that the ST would be transparent. Perhaps they went to a different school to me and thee and definitions aren't defined as definitions in the defined sense of the word.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I thought it was because nobody else put themselves forward for election

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think it's because nobody actually cares what the ST think or do anymore and i'm a memberĀ  Rolling Eyes

They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, is there a way of getting my membership cancelled? I'm certainly never giving them any money again that's for sure.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They've already seen to that. Presume there must be a way of cancelling but I've never seen it mentioned anywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum