Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest twitter storm!

+3
Norpig
Kane57
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest twitter storm! Empty Latest twitter storm! Thu Jul 06 2017, 22:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well its an 'instagram' storm but they're all very much the same to me.

Moxey has apparently posted up a picture on an empty wallet.

Why he doesn't go through the correct channels of the PFA is mystifying because two 'wrongs' have never made a 'right' yet!

To compound things apparently Vela (possibly more of the team?) have 'liked' the picture - Vela as had plenty of previous social media 'blunders' in the past and obviously thinks he is bigger than his boots are.

Of course this as brought all the twitter nut cases out - half of them being anti Anderson (pro ST) and the other half informing Moxey what a wonderful footballer he's been whilst at the club.

Again apparently the players not yet paid seem to be those who are no longer at the club - I don't know the truth of this - or if it effects the Spearing position.

Bottom line the man should be paid as per his contract, and any grievances should be dealt with through the proper channels.

Nobody comes out of this smelling of roses.

2Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Thu Jul 06 2017, 23:12

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Given his close relationship with Wheater and Spearing I wouldn't be shocked to discover their being complicit. In Jay's case it'll be all holding up his move to Blackburn/Wigan.

3Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 11:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moxey has a cheek doesn't he? hashtag family to feed, he's been on at least 10K a week playing for us so he's hardly having to use a foodbank is he? What a wanker!

4Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 11:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Moxey has a cheek doesn't he? hashtag family to feed, he's been on at least 10K a week playing for us so he's hardly having to use a foodbank is he? What a wanker!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More than that if Nixon's article in the Sun from last year is to be believed -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 12:36

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

72 appearances in three years... approximately 21,000£ per game over the three years.  He scored once in those 72 games... or 1,560,000£ per goal.  I hope he pocketed most of that money.  He played 1542 minutes in League One competition for us last season... or 337£ per minute played in League competition. His billing rate is higher than your friendly barrister!

Obviously at 31, he is crying for his pension money.  Good luck to him at Exeter.  Many thought he didn't earn his pay during the past three years... hard to argue with that sentiment!

6Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 13:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can remember his debut for us away to Watford for the opening game of the season. We got absolutely tonked and he was at sixes and sevens the whole game. A Dougie Freedman signing iirc. Not his finest accomplishment. Having said that we should still honour his contract.

7Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 15:55

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Moxey has a cheek doesn't he? hashtag family to feed, he's been on at least 10K a week playing for us so he's hardly having to use a foodbank is he? What a wanker!

A bitter wanker. A League 1 failure.

8Latest twitter storm! Empty Re: Latest twitter storm! Fri Jul 07 2017, 17:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Regardless of how shit a player he was for us, he should have been paid as he fulfilled his part of the deal. I really think KA is doing some serious juggling with the money ATM and I'm still not 100% convinced he's got the finances under control yet, despite his frequent calming communications.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum