Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever used the Dark Web?

+3
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 17:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I can barely operate Google let alone being let loose on the dark web but clearly plenty do use it.

Without incriminating yourself in any way has anybody on here ever visited the 'dark side' and what can you tell us of it?

Maybe you saw Bonce on the hunt for some more slippers perhaps?

2Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 17:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's just for buying drugs though isn't it?

3Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once bought a prosthetic penis on there.

4Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 19:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is the dark web?  Don't you just need to turn the brightness up?

5Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 19:56

The dark web is thw miscreants playground. Apparently all thw websites you can google and visit and buy stuff on only makes up a very small percentage of the true "internet"

The dark web csn only be accessed through certain "browser" type things and if you read reddit there are a hige ampunt of things that arent legal that go on there.  

It's scary to be honest. 

From guns, drugs and hitmen to sex trafficking and even more disgusting things.

There are numerous articles you can read and it is interesting albeit very disturbing

6Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 19:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The dark web is thw miscreants playground. Apparently all thw websites you can google and visit and buy stuff on only makes up a very small percentage of the true "internet"

The dark web csn only be accessed through certain "browser" type things and if ypu read reddit there are a hige ampunt of things that arent legal that go on there.  

It's scary to be honest. 

From guns, drugs and hitmen to sex trafficking and even more disgusting things.

There are numerous articles you can read and it is interesting albeit very disturbing

Count me out. I've got enough dark webs in my garden shed.

7Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 20:02

Have you ever used the Dark Web? Main-q10

8Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 22:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Many bad things go on there, including paedophile nets, drugs , and anything normal people would steer clear of.

9Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Thu Jul 20 2017, 23:37

gloswhite wrote:Many bad things go on there, including paedophile nets, drugs , and anything normal people would steer clear of.
Exactly. The stuff ive read about what people can get on there. There was an article in the metro that someone interviewed said there was a site on how to cook women and what size/shape is best for different types of cuts.

Wtf goes on in peoples heads.

10Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 10:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Dark web was discussed on BBC breakfast news this morning. Coincedence or what? Perhaps the Beeb have a spy on nuts? Ege66 perhaps?

11Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 12:49

A couple of the big sites or p2p providers was shut down yesterday by the FBI.  shame they cant shut the whole thing down.

12Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 13:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can remember Limewire and Bearshare from a few years ago which were P2P and used for downloading music.

13Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:04

Yep and napster.  I used them all for music back in the day.  Took hours to download and album.  Its instant now

14Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Napater was the first for me I think and then Kazaa before BitTorrent arrived on the scene. Very Happy

15Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Yep and napster.  I used them all for music back in the day.  Took hours to download and album.  Its instant now
Beat me to Napster. Smile

16Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:06

Ive still got utorrent on my phone.  Comes in handy for downloading the odd album here and there.  Although i pay for spotify now

17Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Napater was the first for me I think and then Kazaa.

Are these names of men?

18Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Napater was the first for me I think and then Kazaa.

Are these names of men?
How many men named Napster and Kazaa's do you know? Very Happy

19Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:How many men named Napster and Kazaa's do you know? Very Happy

They sound like chavvy names, I'm sure you know plenty.

20Have you ever used the Dark Web? Empty Re: Have you ever used the Dark Web? Fri Jul 21 2017, 14:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:How many men named Napster and Kazaa's do you know? Very Happy

They sound like chavvy names, I'm sure you know plenty.
I can assure you that I am extremely far from being a chav. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum