Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone see Dark Knight Rises?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Spoiler coming up.

Loved the film but it bugged me too. It's set 8 years after the last film and in that time nobody has seen The Bat Man - or any of his millions of pounds worth of Bat Kit - and, not surprisingly, neither has anybody seen billionaire, Bruce Wayne - at all. But still nobody has their suspicions (oh except Robin, luckily for batman).

Then - Bruce Wayne suddenly appears in public for the first time in 8 years causing a bit of a media storm - and wouldn't you know it - just the day after Batman is back on the scene. And still nobody suspects a thing (not even Commissioner Gordon).

Then, Wayne loses all his money and his Wayne Enterprises building gets raided by crooks and all the stuff gets nicked - the next minute there are villians all over the city driving around in batmobiles - and still nobody seems to make the link.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Spoiler!

And who would have thought he would die in the end eh? Thought that was a good ending, I decided to get out of the cinema though as soon as it showed Alfred burying him. It was too sad.

3Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sat Jul 28 2012, 22:51

Can't believe that Robin turns out to be love child of the Joker and Catwoman.

4Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sun Jul 29 2012, 01:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:Spoiler!

And who would have thought he would die in the end eh? Thought that was a good ending, I decided to get out of the cinema though as soon as it showed Alfred burying him. It was too sad.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT READ ON!!!!

Biggie you absolute clown! He isn't dead! You should have stayed to the end.

5Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:58

Bolton Nuts

Admin

largehat wrote:

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT READ ON!!!!

What?

He blew up in that helicopter thing - I saw it. You are the clown my friend (or should I say - Joker). And the dished out all his money and his estate to various places, like his mansion becomes a kids home and then they bury Bruce Wayne and have a statue of batman put up - that was pretty much the end cos people came out about 2 mins after me.

6Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sun Jul 29 2012, 13:25

Biggie wrote:
largehat wrote:

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT READ ON!!!!

What?

He blew up in that helicopter thing - I saw it. You are the clown my friend (or should I say - Joker). And the dished out all his money and his estate to various places, like his mansion becomes a kids home and then they bury Bruce Wayne and have a statue of batman put up - that was pretty much the end cos people came out about 2 mins after me.

So you left two minutes before the end of the film?

7Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Sun Jul 29 2012, 14:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well it was too sad for my gf to watch the funeral...

8Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 08:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Went watching it last night at the IMAX in manchester.

Wow what a film, most certainly on par if not better than the previous 2, Tom Hardy was very good as Bain, nothing more to say from what LH said on a previous thread but I think they got Catwoman just right and a lot better than the previous 2 played by Halle Berry and Michelle pheiffer.

9Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 10:15

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

aaron_bwfc wrote:Went watching it last night at the IMAX in manchester.

Wow what a film, most certainly on par if not better than the previous 2, Tom Hardy was very good as Bain, nothing more to say from what LH said on a previous thread but I think they got Catwoman just right and a lot better than the previous 2 played by Halle Berry and Michelle pheiffer.

A very good film, indeed. And yes, Tom Hardy was awesome as Bain!
Other good movies with Tom Hardy is "Warrior" and "This means war".

10Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Which is the best Batman film?

11Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Any of the previous 3 IMO.

Dark Knight rises.
Batman Begins
Dark Knight

12Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises
------- (dotted line to indicate the Nolan films are in a different league)
Batman Returns
Batman
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin

13Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Next Summer sees the second attempt to reboot the Superman film legacy with Man of Steel, Christopher Nolan isn't directing but he's a co-producer.

So since 1979 we will have had the Richard Donner/Richard Lester Superman chronology of 4 films, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (87 episodes), Smallville (200+ episodes), Superman Returns, a film reboot and Man of Steel, a further reboot and whatever sequels follow. 5 different major continuities in 33 years.

14Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Empty Re: Anyone see Dark Knight Rises? Fri Aug 03 2012, 08:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's only one Superman, Christopher Reeve. I will not watch any attempt to make another.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum