Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

321OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 27 2018, 16:53

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Unai Emery set to become new Arsenal boss.
He can be a bit rough but I expect he'll  smooth the team with some effort. 
Coat
Taxi  Evil or Very Mad

322OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 28 2018, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Unai Emery set to become new Arsenal boss.
He can be a bit rough but I expect he'll  smooth the team with some effort. 
Coat
Taxi  Evil or Very Mad
Jaysus.

Aren't you "board" of shit puns yet?
Obviously he'll have to make some changes and paper over the cracks.

323OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 28 2018, 12:43

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I've heard he can be a bit of a Dick.

324OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 29 2018, 10:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some classy goals in the L1 and L2 playoff finals especially from Coventry - well done to them and Rotherham.

325OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 31 2018, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zidane quits Real Madrid.

326OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 31 2018, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Zidane quits Real Madrid.
 Parky is odds on favourite to take over as they fancy a change in style.

327OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 31 2018, 16:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Zidane quits Real Madrid.
 Parky is odds on favourite to take over as they fancy a change in style.
He'll take ALF.

328OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Jun 08 2018, 13:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

329OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jun 11 2018, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else watch the UNICEF charity match (England v World XI) ? Thought Usain Bolt's finish was classy even though he was offside. As a 6'5" striker he held the ball up reasonably well and brought others into play and he's fairly quick for a 31 year old so I was wondering if Parky may be interested as Bolt's so desperate to get into footie. Just needs to learn the offside rule.

330OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't think he'd be much cop as a target man judging on his attempted headed finish last night. Imagine being able to lump it in to the other half and watch him chase it though, defenders would shit a brick  Very Happy

331OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:10

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And he scored a perfectly good goal which was ruled out for not crossing the line.And scored a penalty in the shoot out.He is a big lad with a presence and obviously pace
No harm in giving him a trial

332OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'd be an ace signing. Even if he only has basic skills, who is going to get near him? I bet he'd score more than Ameobi.

333OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jun 11 2018, 17:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Usain Bolt at the Macron? I think you are entering the realms of fantasy.
If he ends up playing football professionally, which is very doubtful, it will be in the American MSL where he will play a cameo role

334OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Jun 13 2018, 13:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fernando Hierro - legend and now manager of Spain for the World Cup!

Outstanding!

Story here.

335OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Jun 13 2018, 13:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Fernando Hierro - legend and now manager of Spain for the World Cup!

Outstanding!

Story here.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t18012-ex-bolton-player-fernando-hierro-named-spain-s-manager-for-the-world-cup

336OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Jun 14 2018, 21:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Forest buy player for £13.2 million!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44482778

I guess they are thinking about doing a 'wolves' this season if they carry on splashing the cash.

I also guess Clough and Walker won't be part of their plans next season.

337OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Jun 23 2018, 14:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine sent me the photo below,asking if I had any idea who the away team were. Sunderland being the home team. Any ideas?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 0?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&attid=0

338OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Jun 23 2018, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:A mate of mine sent me the photo below,asking if I had any idea who the away team were. Sunderland being the home team. Any ideas?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 0?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&attid=0

I'm not seeing a picture, although I can see you have posted one correctly.

Is the picture 'publicly accessible' or from some private group or other perhaps?

339OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Jun 23 2018, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a dealer,but because I'm a good customer,he's happy to let me see anything he needs help with. I'm posting from my Mac,which usually let's me drag and drop,but I'll download it and try posting it again.

340OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Jun 23 2018, 14:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has this worked?
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Sunder10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum