Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 50]

441OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 11 2018, 18:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a complete weekend washout. City beat the manure.
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Giphy

442OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Nov 21 2018, 00:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nations league - have to say i’m A convert. Was a bit sceptical at the beginning but now I understand it’s a lot more interesting than pointless friendlies and like a squash ladder ensures the games are all fairly even match ups. No more stupid games against the Faroe Islands or San Marino for the foreseeable that serve to boost goal tallies - and perhaps for that reason Kane and future strikers may struggle to pass Rooney’s record.

443OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Nov 21 2018, 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin O'neill leaves the RoI by mutual consent.

444OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Dec 07 2018, 12:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rob Holding out for 9 months after rupturing his ACL in the 2 -2 draw against Manure.

Still annoyed that we let him go for £2 million especially as he only made 26 appearances for us and within months was playing in Europe, won the FA Cup and Charity Shield and is now an Arsenal regular. 

I suppose the upside is that it saved Anderson having to invest £2 million of his own money.

445OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Jan 03 2019, 11:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Voting has just finished for Europe's Ballon D'Or 2018. Sports journalists from around Europe pick their player of the year.

Most goals in the top 5 leagues was Messi with 47
Most assists in the top 5 leagues was Messi with 26.
The record for most goals scored directly from free kicks in the entire history of Europe's top 5 leagues was broken by Messi.

Messi was voted 5th

446OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jan 07 2019, 16:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FA Cup 3rd round was great especially the "minnows" seeing off the "big" teams.
It amuses me that a lot of Premiership teams made quite a few changes to give their second string an opportunity to make their case (not many did) and that insulting gesture was slapped down by lower league teams. All in all the results made the case for having a settled side wherein the players know each others movement being more important than having a bunch of talented individuals.

Bye bye Leicester, Cardiff, Huddersfield,Fulham and Sheffield Utd who managed to lose at home to non-league Barnet

447OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Jan 08 2019, 12:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen that Gary Rowett has been sacked by Stoke. Can't say i'm surprised as when we played them their fans were obviously not happy with the style of play and their performance and it was only a matter of time before he got the boot when the fans turn on a manager.

448OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Jan 08 2019, 13:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Just seen that Gary Rowett has been sacked by Stoke. Can't say i'm surprised as when we played them their fans were obviously not happy with the style of play and their performance and it was only a matter of time before he got the boot when the fans turn on a manager
Except if your name is Parkinson.

449OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Jan 18 2019, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When was Jack Duckworth made manager of Leeds. I should have been told. Shocked

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Marcelo-Bielsa-1073186

450OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Feb 24 2019, 20:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgraceful.

451OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Feb 25 2019, 08:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree Boncey, if Sarri is still in a job he should drop him for the next few games at least. 

First time i've ever seen a player refuse to come off, where was the Captain? I'm not John Terry's biggest fan but he would have dragged him off the pitch if he was still there.

452OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Feb 25 2019, 09:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He'll probably get fined two weeks wages (about £750,000) but still be playing the next game.
Another nail in Sarri's coffin

453OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Feb 25 2019, 11:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They should of tasered the twat.

454OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Feb 25 2019, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:They should of tasered the twat.

:rofl:

455OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Feb 26 2019, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:They should of tasered the twat.

:rofl:
Very Happy  AD, you're a hard man.

456OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Mar 02 2019, 22:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

457OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 04 2019, 10:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

458OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 10 2019, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some scenes of disgusting behaviour at the Brum and Villa game by a Brum fan and steward!

459OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 10 2019, 15:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Some scenes of disgusting behaviour at the Brum and Villa game by a Brum fan and steward!
Saw the fan run on KP, but what happened with the steward?

460OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 23 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 10 2019, 15:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Some scenes of disgusting behaviour at the Brum and Villa game by a Brum fan and steward!
Saw the fan run on KP, but what happened with the steward?

Looks like from a video clip I’ve seen is that the he was trying to kick Grealish when he ran into the crowd after scoring the winner.

Another video clip saw him being dragged out by police. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum