Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+32
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Bolton Rebirth
gloswhite
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Growler
Bread2.0
DEANO82
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Maurice Greene
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
bryan458
wessy
Cajunboy
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
observer
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

521Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 07:51

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So Walker, Clough, Flanagan and Burke in - all on loans. Does Charsley count? Another loan.
Madine out for a shedload.
Couldn't have been a better day for Anderson's bank manager.

Assume Parky will be up all night reading the alternative tactics section of the coaching manual...
And still he won't be able to change his style, face it he's a hoof it and hope type.

His style of play is direct yes, like most teams down the bottom. Your stance on Parky is ridiculous - especially given how his job is made increasingly difficult as he loses his best players.

522Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 08:00

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The same guy who told me about the embargo and about Madine's desire to leave also believes that the change will bring about a different style of play - given the incomings that seems inevitable. Delighted if it happens.

523Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 08:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:The same guy who told me about the embargo and about Madine's desire to leave also believes that the change will bring about a different style of play - given the incomings that seems inevitable. Delighted if it happens.
Your bloke was wrong about the embargo, we put in a cash bid for the lad from Charlton according to Iles.

524Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 08:07

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Do you know how embargoes work?

You can't sign anyone for cash until you sell someone for cash. You have to prove you have the means to make signings.

Do you think it's a coincidence that as soon as Madine left we started making deals?

Bless your little naive heart x

525Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 08:31

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Having slept on it, I think it has been an awful transfer window for the prospects of the football team . We now have a worse attack than we had for the first half of last season in Div 3 when we had Madine, Clough and Amoebi.

Its been a belting window for Ken's bank balance though!

526Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 08:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't hold out great hopes for Clough. He didn't used to like getting involved, as far as I am concerned, which is an odd outlook for a shorter than average striker, who gets knocked off the ball too easily. Even so, I wish him well, and hope both he and us, are happy with his return, at the end of the season.

527Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 09:57

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

@reluctantnicko doesn't rate Ken's dealings

Transfer window sympathy table. 1. Riyad Mahrez. 2. Phil Parkinson.

528Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 10:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Clough
You’re a bit behind...

So were you, I broke that news before the press as per

529Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dompe wasn't offered a contract after all it seems, Kramer has been released but presumably still doesn't want to come and as far as I know, nobody apart from Madine has left. 
With 5 loanees coming in and several players running out of contract at the end of the season it looks like there will be another upheaval in the summer regardless of which division we're in.

530Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 11:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:Its been a belting window for Ken's bank balance though!
Have you forgot that we have bills to pay?

531Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 12:43

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Growler wrote:Its been a belting window for Ken's bank balance though!
Have you forgot that we have bills to pay?
No ive got bills to pay too, but if I sell my most valuable asset and don't spend the proceeds it will be a great month for my bank balance

532Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 13:36

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Amazing how someone who had so much more to gain by making us more sustainable will be accused of leaching from the coffers. 

He is already funding the club doo if he took out what he owed he'd only have to put it back in again

533Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:15

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:Do you know how embargoes work?

You can't sign anyone for cash until you sell someone for cash. You have to prove you have the means to make signings.

Do you think it's a coincidence that as soon as Madine left we started making deals?

Bless your little naive heart x
Seems you don't know how they work. Just stick to writing for that shower of shite site you write for.

534Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've seen it all on here now. 

Putting kisses at the end of posts?! :facepalm:

535Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:27

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:I've seen it all on here now. 

Putting kisses at the end of posts?! :facepalm:
I want him banned for it KP.  ::bellend:: lol!

536Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clough deal to be made permanent at the end of the season, depending on how he performs obviously. But he has indicated that he would like to stay longer than the 6 months.

Kramer signing imminent.
Karacan should be released along with C Taylor soon.
Deal in place to bring Papa Moussa Konatè to the club in the summer (Assuming we stay up)

537Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:34

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't write for anyone, lonely Liam

538Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:52

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Kane57 wrote:I don't write for anyone, lonely Liam
You write for everyone!  Very Happy

539Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:53

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Do I?

540Transfer rumours ! - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:54

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:I don't write for anyone, lonely Liam
How old are you, 6?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum