You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 08:45

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Just what we need a million pound midget striker from Bradford! :facepalm:

902Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 08:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
A poster on Wways says that Nixon is saying we are interested in midfielder Hope Akpan (midfielder released by Burton and former Blackburn Rover) as well as Wyke.

I can't see a tweet about this from him so maybe he's got something about it in one of the Sunday papers?

(Also explains why Iles tweeted about Wyke first thing this morning - without him having an article ready for the Bolton News?)

903Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't see there being much truth in this, £1m for a short striker seems to go against everything Parky has been doing at Bolton. Good scoring record at L1 level, but can't see Ken spending £1m on this chap.

As for Akpan, there is no chance we will sign him. For a reason. He was released by Burton.

904Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 12:25

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Tweet from Nixon

BOLTON. Keen on Hope Akpan on a free and even looking at ways of buying Charlie Wyke from Bradford. That won't be easy.

905Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 12:59

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't see there being much truth in this, £1m for a short striker seems to go against everything Parky has been doing at Bolton. Good scoring record at L1 level, but can't see Ken spending £1m on this chap.

As for Akpan, there is no chance we will sign him. For a reason. He was released by Burton.
He hasn't been released by Burton, they have offered him a new contract and are desperate to keep him.

906Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 13:00

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I wouldn't mind Akpan.

907Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 14:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He hasn't been released by Burton, they have offered him a new contract and are desperate to keep him.

If you're Akpan's agent then I apologise. If not, how would you know?

Either way, we must do better than the likes of Akpan.

908Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 15:19

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He hasn't been released by Burton, they have offered him a new contract and are desperate to keep him.

If you're Akpan's agent then I apologise. If not, how would you know?

Either way, we must do better than the likes of Akpan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

909Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 15:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A link to a newspaper proves nothing.

910Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 17:15

Tungsten3

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
akpan is a decent shout.

AS to another small guy up front while it might be the way parky is trying to move the team I still think its more likely we will have a big lad signed. For the short strikers we have lefondre and connor hall?

911Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 20:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Jordan Rhodes incoming ITK.

912Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordan Rhodes incoming ITK.

I bloody hope not.

913Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 20:13

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I bloody hope not.
Boggers told me.

914Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 20:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordan Rhodes incoming ITK.
I think this is absolute bollocks

915Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jun 24 2018, 20:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Has he scored in the last 3 years?

916Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jun 25 2018, 07:04

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hope that bollocks about Charlie Wyke isn't true.
It would be gutting to finally have money for transfers and then blow it on a guy who is at the absolute top of his price range from a club that doesn't want to sell and will charge way over the odds.
Probably worth £300k but they'll be asking 3 or 4 times that and we'd be mugs to fall for it.

917Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 26 2018, 18:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Tweet from Nixon 10 minutes ago -

Bolton. New striker target. Clayton Donaldson. Fits the bill. Big chance.

And just now -

Bolton. Want two strikers. Overall.

918Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 26 2018, 19:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Nixon 10 minutes ago -

And just now -

No to Donaldson, too old and lumbering.

919Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 26 2018, 19:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Nixon 10 minutes ago -

And just now -

No to Donaldson, too old and lumbering.

Nixon implying we're signing him tonight!

- replay to Nixon's tweet above - Who they signing today apparently something is being done tonight?

Nixon's response - Him.

920Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 11:20

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So far we've signed 4 youth team players, a Blackburn reject, an ageing lower league striker and an unproven Turkish midget - and released a load of Championship survivors. 
I really hope it gets better than this.

921Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really hope it gets better than this.

The squad is already better than it was last season so keep your negative shite between you and your armchair.

You're like those gobshites on Twitter who are going mental because we haven't signed Ronaldo & Kane.

922Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not sure the squad is better than last years? Most of the ones who left i had no issue with apart from Morais and Henry but we have only signed 3 replacements for the senior squad so far so lots of gaps still there.

923Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
It's not even the end of June and everybodies getting a bit nervy, players have been away, and most of our signings have come under the radar (even Boggers radar) so that suggests KA is doing his business on the quiet.

924Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not sure the squad is better than last years? Most of the ones who left i had no issue with apart from Morais and Henry but we have only signed 3 replacements for the senior squad so far so lots of gaps still there.

We have a creative midfielder. We have a striker with a decent scoring record. We have a holding midfielder who isn't 58.

And it's only fucking June! This is going way better than the last few Summers so why anyone is getting their knickers in a twist is beyond me.

925Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I like getting my knickers in a twist, it's the only way to wear them  Razz

926Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not even the end of June and everybodies getting a bit nervy, players have been away, and most of our signings have come under the radar (even Boggers radar) so that suggests KA is doing his business on the quiet.
Let's hope KA keeps the poachers away, and stays under the radar, and then finds a gem or two for us.  Can't start much worse than last season, and KA has shown he can survive (albeit barely) on a very tight budget.  With creditors still to be paid off, we should be thankful to balance the books and survive again.  If KA does perform magic and finds an investor, maybe we can set our vision on finishing higher in the table... but one step at a time.  Last season's goal was met... survival.  Other than Amos, our weekly salaries have gone down dramatically.  Our debts have diminished, but still have to be paid off.  Hopefully KA will spend wisely and cut  the debt yet again.

927Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Martin you are a grade A 'fanny'.

EDITED - Sorry but things are starting to get a bit out of hand with one or two people occasionally on here.

For the record I've already received a personal message from someone recently saying they refuse to post because of the abuse they have received on here.

We are a small site and depend on a critical mass of people to post regularly if Nuts is to keep alive and people want to keep coming back to it and enjoy the laughs, otherwise we will just end up another 'dead' site such as The Wanderer, Burnden Aces, Bolton Banter, The Mavies site, Bolton Mad, JA606, etc, etc.

We are all grown up on here and know exactly what we are posting, so ask yourself the question if Nuts does go the way of most of the other BWFC forums, then where else is left for you to clown about and fritter away your time?

Please let's stop this grossly over the top (and unwarranted abuse) from now on.

Thank you.

Sluffy

928Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How do you know it was Martin that complained to Sluffy? Can't see it myself.

929Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Martin you are a grade A 'fanny'.

EDITED - Sorry but things are starting to get a bit out of hand with one or two people occasionally on here.

For the record I've already received a personal message from someone recently saying they refuse to post because of the abuse they have received on here.

We are a small site and depend on a critical mass of people to post regularly if Nuts is to keep alive and people want to keep coming back to it and enjoy the laughs, otherwise we will just end up another 'dead' site such as The Wanderer, Burnden Aces, Bolton Banter, The Mavies site, Bolton Mad, JA606, etc, etc.

We are all grown up on here and know exactly what we are posting, so ask yourself the question if Nuts does go the way of most of the other BWFC forums, then where else is left for you to clown about and fritter away your time?

Please let's stop this grossly over the top (and unwarranted abuse) from now on.

Thank you.

Sluffy
WTF are you going on about you adolescent prick?

930Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How do you know it was Martin that complained to Sluffy? Can't see it myself.
Most certainly not me.

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum