Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like the second time we're going to lose Carlos 'The Rock' Sanchez

+6
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
JakeSnake
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

It had seemed Coyle had meet twitch the Colombian and had agreed a move which looked set to happen and to be completed... But oh no, that bastard Sam Allardyce and his West Ham Wanderers, the graveyard for old Bolton players, thought he'd hijack the move and is confident on the signing of The Rock...

Fuck you

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't care to be honest. Never heard of him before he was linked with us. Hopefully he fails for West Ham though.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

He turned down Reading and opted for us, he turned down most Italian and Spanish clubs and opted for us... Now Sam is in the books for him... He was by Roma last year and has had 25 colombian caps

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what? you mean hes actually signed for west ham now?

I fucking hate that fat twat...

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Sam Allardyce is confident on the signing...but it could turned out to be wrong

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just liked his name, he was probably lightweight though.

Can't really blame the guy, who's going to pick Championship football over the PL?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yeah, definite gayer...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

*I don't think Pratley is good enough even at this level - I remember some Swansea fans being amazed we'd come in for him.
*Vela has shown a bit of potential, but against Morecambe he was hugely wasteful, showing he might not be good enough yet.
*MDavies' problem wasn't that he wasn't up to the pace of the Premier League. I wouldn't be surprised if his inconsistency continues into the Championship.
*Andrews - could go either way.

So a bit of a patchy midfield, and so I was hoping Sanchez would have signed.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Coyle has issued a take it or leave it final bd for him just now

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Why attack Aladyce.

He's done something we couldn't.

Good luck to him.

He was our manager and we wouldn't back him. Had he stayed we wouldn't be where we are today.

Why the silly schoolboy abuse.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

yesbutno wrote:Why attack Aladyce.

I agree. You can't blame Allardyce.

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Great news. Great news I say.

Our keeper is not bad (well a bit unsteady) but not bad. Full-backs, who cares about full-backs, But don't forget we are the envy of errrr. Never mind we have got Zat The Rock (I wouldn't like 'T Shirts go to waste) Knight at the heart of our defence.

What could go wrong!!!!!

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Zat Knight at the heart of our defence could cuase a global financial crisis.The fall of the Euro and possibly Global nuclear War.Or he might be just as shit as he has always been.Roll on next Friday and maybe we will see the team thats playing v Burnley.And Knight will not be playing.No

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sanchez deal off. Agent came off with a stupid demand today, more than twice figures being discussed. Told to do one.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

I don't know what's going on here, some articles say is off some say it's on after a gready agent wanted some money and then later got sacked by Sanchez.... Is that right or not?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

im blasting fat Sam because he wouldn't have gone in for the player unless we were interested in him...

he seems to take pleasure in seeing us fail. for that, I think I could justify punching the fat twat in the gob.

yes im spoilt...
I hate the fact he fucked off and left us to become the pile of shit we are today...
I hate the fact he seems to take a level of pleasure out of this...
I hate the fact that west ham are now just Bolton's reserves and retirement club...
I hate the fact that vaz te seems to be the prolific striker he never was at Bolton...

Its amazing how fast you can turn on your heroes isn't it.

He hurt me, and il always have a grudge on him now - he made it worse celebrating when his club (our local rivals Blackburn) scored... ok, I loved it when Holden gave him a dose of 'shut the fuck up' ...

im also a bit pissed off with our 'forward thinking' director uncle gartside, if he had given the best manager in our history a little bit more cash the season he left...who knows were we would be now?

rant over...

Larghats turn now...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

problem is now...

as usual, we have spent so long chasing the same player, we now have no time to 'chase' anyone else...

BWFC never do anything quickly, we are always 'umming and arring' over the slightest niggle.... fucks me right off.

other clubs just agree a fee and bang... deal done, but oh no...not us!

I had a great feeling about this season, but its just going to be as pathetic as the fucking last shitty effort...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:im blasting fat Sam because he wouldn't have gone in for the player unless we were interested in him...

he seems to take pleasure in seeing us fail. for that, I think I could justify punching the fat twat in the gob.

yes im spoilt...
I hate the fact he fucked off and left us to become the pile of shit we are today...
I hate the fact that west ham are now just Bolton's reserves and retirement club...
I hate the fact that vaz te seems to be the prolific striker he never was at Bolton...

He hurt me, and il always have a grudge on him now - he made it worse celebrating when his club (our local rivals Blackburn) scored... ok, I loved it when Holden gave him a dose of 'shut the fuck up' ...

im also a bit pissed off with our 'forward thinking' director uncle gartside, if he had given the best manager in our history a little bit more cash the season he left...who knows were we would be now?

rant over...

Larghats turn now...

I think you're wrong. I'm not fan of Fat Sam after the hotdog incident, but I think it's Blackburn he has a beef with, not Bolton (beef...hotdog...I'm wasted on here).

At the end of the day, if the club can't keep their transfer targets secret then they can't be surprised when someone nips in and steals the player.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I know what you mean Nat, its just becasue its fat Sam... it kind of hits a sore spot.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:im blasting fat Sam because he wouldn't have gone in for the player unless we were interested in him...

yes im spoilt...

rant over...

Larghats turn now...

I think you have strayed into Angry Dad territory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum