Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Shopping

+4
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Thu Nov 23 2017, 11:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I do mine when everyone is out doing theirs.
Is it the thrill of mingling with other bargain hunters that attracts you to do this AD? Very Happy
Certainly is KP Very Happy

22Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Wed Dec 11 2019, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finished. This is the earliest ever finish for us. Even wrapped them all. cheers

23Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Wed Dec 11 2019, 17:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m very late this year with it all. I’m nearly done now though with it all apart from a couple of gifts to buy.

24Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Wed Dec 11 2019, 22:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bought my missus a car (£13k), but the garage won't let me leave it with them until Christmas Eve, so she's getting it on Sunday. 
She won't let me have a bloody chip pan at £37 !

25Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Wed Dec 11 2019, 23:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bought my missus a car (£13k), but the garage won't let me leave it with them until Christmas Eve, so she's getting it on Sunday. 
Glos, I hope the car is electric. And chips are bad for you.

Have a nice vegan sausage.

26Christmas Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Fri Dec 13 2019, 11:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Bought my missus a car (£13k), but the garage won't let me leave it with them until Christmas Eve, so she's getting it on Sunday. 
Glos, I hope the car is electric. And chips are bad for you.

Have a nice vegan sausage.
No, its petrol not electric. 
She doesn't care about chips being bad for me, even though I have 6 stents. She says it will smell the kitchen out. Shocked
I tried a Greggs vegan sausage roll. For the first time in my life, I had come across something I couldn't finish!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum