Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Parkinson Be Sacked?

+20
Kane57
Sluffy
rammywhite
terenceanne
doffcocker
Jingizu99
wanderlust
observer
Norpig
bryan458
Jack Russell
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
Bollotom2014
To Be Frank
gloswhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Should Parky Get His P45?

Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Vote_lcap58%Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Vote_rcap 58% [ 19 ]
Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Vote_lcap42%Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Vote_rcap 42% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did a decent job last season, but he's managed in the Championship twice before and both times it ended in disaster.

We've no cash obviously, but is that enough of an excuse? Parky doesn't seem to know what his best team is or what tactics to play. And the players he's signed have all been extremely poor.

Many say we gave Neil Lennon too long and the damage was already done when he was given the push, so shouldn't Ken be brave and get shut right now?

2Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 18:52

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

got to go for me, stuck in his ways, to defensive, 5 at the back with a squad full of wingers.

Not getting the best from the likes of Morais and buckley by playing them too central.

Think he will get another month or two, but I don't expect any changes or improvement.

3Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 18:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Redknapp been sacked by Birmingham, Parkinson has a worse record, can't be long.

4Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 18:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not looking good. A win against Brentford would only delay the inevitable.

Thanks Parky,but time to go.

5Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 19:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just a tad early I think. However, I'm a bit concerned that he seems to be going through a stage of not knowing who his best players are, their best positions, and the inability to get the lazy buggers pulling together. (We were warned by supporters of his last team that he was too defensive).
Personally, I feel that when you have a carthorse in front of goal, no matter how good it looks, if it only scores when the ball bounces off its arse, then its time to reconsider the role.

6Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:07

Time for BSA to come out of retirement

7Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Time for BSA to come out of retirement
If only that could happen, we'd be heading in the right direction and send a message out to the rest of the league.

8Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:18

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Put it this way if you were a new investor with £5m of your own money would you let Parky spend it considering his experience? No, I didn't think so. Let's get rid now.

Unfortunately we will be stuck at the bottom of the league for quite a while before Ken sees sense, there's the two year contract he'd have to pay off to start with then the cost of sacking and re-employing coach staff etc.

In the real world we will get relegated and parky will be the very chap to bring us back up. (boing)

9Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:24

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Either BSA or our 'Arry Redknap just been fired by Brum. Apart from that couple there's not too many damagers available.

10Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:27

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

like to see Uwe Rossler, I have seen Fleetwood play three times against us and they are a great footballing side, we would definitely see some passing football.

11Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fabians Right Peg wrote:like to see Uwe Rossler, I have seen Fleetwood play three times against us and they are a great footballing side, we would definitely see some passing football.
Good shout, would cost us compo though, not sure Ken would stretch to that.

12Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get rid of the clown.

13Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:39

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:Get rid of the clown.
Need a separate thread for Pratley.

14Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sat 16 Sep - 20:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forget BSA. He was on TalkSport last week,and the idea was aired that he make a return.

It was a non starter.

15Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 10:13

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bollotom2014 wrote:Either BSA or our 'Arry Redknap just been fired by Brum. Apart from that couple there's not too many damagers available.
You can't be serious surely? We are just getting to grips with our debt and you want Redknapp to come in and spunk a load of money away we haven't got? No thank you, I'd rather have a wank using sandpaper than let him anywhere near my club.

Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Sun 17 Sep - 10:19; edited 1 time in total

16Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 10:16

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Parky won't walk, he will want his pay day for sure.

17Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 10:37

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

no good will come of clinging on to a lost cause ok at league 1 but now out of his depth and his recruitment is similar to Smegsons 25 left backs Mad Mad

18Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 10:55

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:Either BSA or our 'Arry Redknap just been fired by Brum. Apart from that couple there's not too many damagers available.
You can't be serious surely? We are just getting to grips with our debt and you want Redknapp to come in and spunk a load of money away we haven't got? No thank you, I'd rather have a wank using sandpaper than let him anywhere near my club.

Should have perhaps put a smiley in there.  Twisted Evil Cool

19Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 12:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem is who can come in and change it? You can't polish a turd and we have more than Battersea Dogs Home at the moment.

Someone could possibly come in and have the usual raise their games for a few weeks but the reality is the squad just isn't good enough.

20Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun 17 Sep - 12:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The problem is who can come in and change it? You can't polish a turd and we have more than Battersea Dogs Home at the moment.

Someone could possibly come in and have the usual raise their games for a few weeks but the reality is the squad just isn't good enough.

The squad isn't good enough, but if the players gave more we'd have half a chance of staying up with the right manager.

We need someone who can motivate these bellends instead of praising them after every defeat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum