Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON

+4
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sat Aug 11 2012, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So he is saying on Twitter!

"Fulham want David Ngog. Made an offer. Not enough. Full story in Sunday People. Hopefully".

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's fairly annoying all this interest coming on the eve of the season. All these clubs have had weeks and weeks to sniff around our players. Having said that, in Ngog's case, he'as hardly been involved in pre-season in any case.

I'd be really interested to know what they offered. Did they offer us what we paid for him or try and take the piss? I won't be rushing out and buying The People to find out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would a top manager like Martin Jol want Ngog he's "shite"

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would a top manager like Martin Jol want Ngog he's "shite"

Indeed, all these managers should speak to Whittam before considering offers for BWFC players.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:So he is saying on Twitter!

"Fulham want David Ngog. Made an offer. Not enough. Full story in Sunday People. Hopefully".

Ha ha, just seen this and laughed out loud.

Then I laughed out loud at the Olsen twins predictable replies.

Of course this is true. Fulham are really going to want a lightweight stiker who has no track record of scoring goals, who fluffed his lines all last season, and has spent pre-season nursing a bad back.

Laughable.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I read elsewhere the offer was £3m. That will just go in the bank, and we'll end up thinking we can make do with Davies, Sordell, Afobe and maybe another cheap uninspiring signing.

I'm interested to see what Ngog can do alongside somebody that isn't Kevin Davies or Ivan Klasnic (i.e. slow and immobile).

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Definitely inclined to keep him myself as I think he might look decent at championship level.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless we get a "silly" offer then he most certainly should be kept.

Afobe isn't our player remember.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he should stay...unless we get an offer over the price we paid and we need to be able to find a replacement before the start of the season.

10Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:42

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I honestly think that N'gog could be a useful player. Who knows, could give him some confidence at a lower level and become a good player...he is only young at the moment dont forget

11Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fulham boss Martin Jol is to squeeze Clint Dempsey out of his first-team line-up as the American tries to force through a move away from Craven Cottage.

Jol is tipped to ditch last season’s 23-goal star from the squad for Saturday’s Premier League opener at home to Norwich.

Liverpool want to sign Dempsey, 29, with Roma and Tottenham also interested – but none are willing to match Fulham’s £9million valuation.

Dempsey has clashed with Jol in pre-season and was left behind from a training camp in Switzerland.

Jol is making a surprise £3m bid to sign French striker David Ngog from relegated Bolton.

He is also weighing up a move for Peterborough striker Paul Taylor if he misses out on Huddersfield hot-shot Jordan Rhodes.

Jol is battling Blackburn for Rhodes but Rovers’ willingness to pay more up front means they lead the chase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is utter bullshit. £3m for a player who has done NOTHING his whole career.

13Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha just STOP

14Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, would you pay £3m for Ngog if you were a Prem manager?

15Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think thats cheap for someone with his upside.

16Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think thats cheap for someone with his upside.

You're just wumming now.

17Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No I'm not.

He has bags of potential, only 23.

lets see what he's looking like at 25.

18Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It would amuse me greatly if you were to copy and paste that squad list I posted in another thread last night and itemised their trasfer valuations, Natasha. Feel free to ignore the youth players who've never played for the first team.

19Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:It would amuse me greatly if you were to copy and paste that squad list I posted in another thread last night and itemised their trasfer valuations, Natasha. Feel free to ignore the youth players who've never played for the first team.

Ok, I will. Give me two minutes.

20Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog - Fulham bid rejected - NIXON Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll guess at a couple.

LCY - 2 million.

Mark Davies 500k.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: