Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog to Fulham for £2.5 million? - NIXON

+7
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
jayjay23
Lofty_Love
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FULHAM boss Martin Jol is in talks with Bolton about a swoop for striker David Ngog - for the second window running, writes Alan Nixon.

The former Liverpool frontman could be heading back to the Premier League in a £2.5million deal after the clubs opened discussions about a deadline day switch.

Ngog has struggled in the Championship this season and boss Dougie Freedman would be willing to cash in on the Frenchman, who would take the move.

Jol tried and failed for Ngog in the summer because Bolton wanted £4m, but their valuation has dropped since manager Owen Coyle was axed and replaced by Freedman, who needs money to sign his kind of players.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

£2.5m!!!!!! I'll offer to pay his cab fare to make sure this deal happens.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

affraid

Could be an exciting deadline day

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I fear we never saw the best of Ngog. Would be annoying if he flourished at a new club.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd sell him. Got enough strikers and i can see him being one of the high earners at the club. I do like him dont get me wrong and i think he's a good player. I just think Sordell will be more useful and the money could be invaluble

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we sell Alonso and N'Gog will we have enough time to find adequate replacements?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ricketts can cover for Alonso and as for strikers we have SKD, Sordell, Afobe and Eaves. I think £2.5 million is too much to turn down.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin Jol: We need a striker before the end of the transfer window
Fulham Scout: I agree, who shall we watch?
Jol: What about David Ngog at Bolton?
Scout: I don't think there's anything to watch, he can't get in Bolton's team
Jol: Still, go and watch him
7 days later
Jol: So what did you make of Ngog?
Scout: He got 20 minutes and was shit. No control, awful finishing and more lightweight than an anorexic 12 year old.
Jol: What's the word on the street about Ngog?
Scout: Utter shit. Useless at Liverpool, even more useless at Bolton.
Jol: Right, let's bid £2.5 for him, he sounds ace.

:facepalm:

You dumb bastards.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'd like an apology if he leaves today, whittam.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE it if he fucked off the useless bastard.

But absolutely no way are Fulham going to pay hard cash for a guy who was shit in the PL and even shitter in the Championship.

This is simply a jounalist who has no "scoops" so just makes one up.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems fulham Are desperate for a striker as they're linked with Jamie mackie, and he's worse than N'Gog.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We'll swap him for Berbatov. Very Happy

Boggersbelief wrote:It seems fulham Are desperate for a striker as they're linked with Jamie mackie, and he's worse than N'Gog.

Mackie's shown far more than N'gog ever has in fairness.

I'd be delighted with 2.5 for him, can't see it happening though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It seems fulham Are desperate for a striker as they're linked with Jamie mackie, and he's worse than N'Gog.

Don't talk crap, Mackie is a good Championship striker who gives 100% in the PL. He's twice the player Ngog is and the sort of player I'd want at BWFC should he get pushed out at QPR.

You know fuck all.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Don't talk crap, Mackie is a good Championship striker who gives 100% in the PL. He's twice the player Ngog is and the sort of player I'd want at BWFC should he get pushed out at QPR.

You know fuck all.

He might try harder but N'gog is a much younger & better player, which is why he's played for PSG and Liverpool.

I gaurentee if we replaced N'Gog with mackie you'd be calling for dougies head for signing some cunt that can't even get in a side bottom of the prem.

Boggersbelief wrote:

He might try harder but N'gog is a much younger & better player, which is why he's played for PSG and Liverpool.

I gaurentee if we replaced N'Gog with mackie you'd be calling for dougies head for signing some cunt that can't even get in a side bottom of the prem.

Sorry Boggers, I disagree big time. Mackie is a good player, especially at Championship level. If QPR sign a couple of forwards today I fully expect some switched on Championship club to try and get him on loan.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ngog is shit. This would be great business for us.

Really hope it's true.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Ngog is shit. This would be great business for us.

Really hope it's true.

Agreed. Unfortunately it's bullshit.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he is going to fulham it's most likely to be on loan.
In other news beckh has just signed for PSG

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's being said on another forum that the deal for N'Gog is a loan one with a £500k fee.

Not sure I'd take that, I'd like us to try and get him sold for the £2.5m.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum