Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog to Fulham for £2.5 million? - NIXON

+7
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
jayjay23
Lofty_Love
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd prefer a loan, boon, if N'gog suddenly turns prolific and bangs them in for fulham then we can hold out for more cash

Unlikely I know, but atleast it would give me a reason to watch match of the day!

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd prefer a loan, boon, if N'gog suddenly turns prolific and bangs them in for fulham then we can hold out for more cash

Unlikely I know, but atleast it would give me a reason to watch match of the day!

To be fair, I can't argue with any of that!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd prefer a loan, boon, if N'gog suddenly turns prolific and bangs them in for fulham then we can hold out for more cash

Oh give it a rest man. Ngog has shown NOTHING at Liverpool or Bolton to suggest he will score goals at any level above the Conference. You can't keep shite players just in case they stop being shite.

Not that any of this is true mind, Ngog will still be warming the bench on Saturday. Unfortunately.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You can see what he's saying though Tasha, if he goes on loan we get £500k and on the off chance he does well, we can still get a decent transfer fee. To flip it, sell now and we're rid of an inconsistant player for a good price. Win win (unless he stays here and does nowt, in which case, Evil or Very Mad!)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If someone was stupid enough to take Ngog on a 'free' I'd snatch their hand off. Really awful player, something like 7 goals in his entire BWFC career.

Fuck off you ponce.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've just got in so I'm a bit behind with what is going on and not really had chance to read what as been posted so far but I'll get some info up now - please forgive me if you already know about them.

Right a tweet from Tower FM's Head of News about 30 mins ago -

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman 'phone call has been made by Fulham about David Ngog, but he's not for sale'

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

More recent tweets from Tower Fm -

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman on david Ngog 'we bought him for a lot of money and think he's got a lot of potential'

more from Dougie on Ngog 'that's not to say if Fulham come back with a deal we can't say no to, he wouldn't go'

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:'phone call has been made by Fulham about David Ngog, but he's not for sale'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Old tweet from Nixon from about 8 hours ago -

Fulham's offer for Ngog is a loan fee of around 500k for the rest of the season. Will have to get bigger or full-time for Bolton to accept.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think of Ngog as a more rounded Kevin Davies.
He throws his weight around which creates openings for other players, except Ngog is quicker and generally more mobile. I don't think there's much between them from a goalscoring point of view, and probably never will be. It seems Dougie has no intentions of using him in any system other than alongside Davies which is blatant bollocks. This considered, he's arguably not worth keeping, particularly since he'll be on PL wages and £1.5m is hardly an enormous loss to swallow for a flop of that magnitude.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Davies is still a better player than N'gog.

N'gog is awful in the air for a start.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon just now -

Nobody in for Kevin Davies. No contact. Kamara down to one last piece of paperwork. Too late now on Alonso and Ngog.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hes our third best striker, has a nice house and settled family, and won't get better wages anywhere else, there is just no chance he will be leaving.

Kevin I mean, not N'gog

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Thu Jan 31 2013, 20:11; edited 1 time in total

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Balls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: