Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Ipswich

+14
Growler
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
okocha
boltonbonce
karlypants
rammywhite
Jack Russell
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Sun Jan 21 2018, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any player, even if he was a free transfer, should be able to control a football and pass it to a colleague who is 5 yards away.

Too many excuses being made for the current Bolton squad.

42Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Sun Jan 21 2018, 16:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's a miracle we have got out of the bottom three; not sure how long that will last unless we can get some new blood into the squad.

They probably all need about 8 pints.

43Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 06:40

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cajunboy wrote:It's a miracle we have got out of the bottom three; not sure how long that will last unless we can get some new blood into the squad.

I agree, I think to stay up we need to sign at least one quality attacking midfield player or striker.The club loses £3.5 million in TV revenue next season if we get relegated so there's a financial incentive there to sign one on loan for the remaining 18 games

Signings like the trainee from the Everton reserves who lasted half a game are a waste of time and money.We need to get someone proven in on loan, even its one past his prime like Henry

44Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 07:35

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The idea being to sell madine for as much as possible, bring in someone cheap to replace and plug that worrying funding gap

45Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 09:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A poor game played by 2 poor teams, but when will Parky wake up to the fact we can't defend a lead? Time and time again we manage to get a lead then Parky has them stationed on our own 18 yard line trying and failing to see a game out.
Is he that blind, stupid or just stubborn?

46Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 10:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:A poor game played by 2 poor teams, but when will Parky wake up to the fact we can't defend a lead? Time and time again we manage to get a lead then Parky has them stationed on our own 18 yard line trying and failing to see a game out.

I'm not sure that it is Parky who's thick- we can see it and he must surely see it. I think its down to piss poor players without stamina or skill who just fall back because the other teams have git more attacking ability. he needs to get subs on more quickly- but the ones he's got don't perform.

47Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 10:28

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

rammywhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:A poor game played by 2 poor teams, but when will Parky wake up to the fact we can't defend a lead? Time and time again we manage to get a lead then Parky has them stationed on our own 18 yard line trying and failing to see a game out.

I'm not sure that it is Parky who's thick- we can see it and he must surely see it. I think its down to piss poor players without stamina or skill who just fall back because the other teams have git more attacking ability. he needs to get subs on more quickly- but the ones he's got don't perform.
:agree:

48Bolton 1-1 Ipswich - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Ipswich Mon Jan 22 2018, 10:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the players aren't fit enough to see out a 90+ minute game that is down to Parky and his training and it keeps happening.
I know we are short in midfield, but where was Karacan on Saturday? A fresh pair of legs to replace Henry would have been better than keep changing the wide players who by the end were playing as wing backs anyway. 
If not Karacan then surely have one of the younger players like King perhaps to come on and press who would at least have some energy to put themselves about a bit rather than just sinking further and further back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum