Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norwich 0-0 Bolton

+11
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wessy
gloswhite
rammywhite
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 10:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:It made me smile.

Anyway for Martin and Natasha -

Ref watch. Keith Stroud will take the whistle for Wanderers' latest @SkyBetChamp clash versus @NorwichCityFC this afternoon.

Very Happy
His name doesn't seem to matter these days.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 12:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

NEWS FLASH!!!

As Radio Nuts is off air for now (hopefully it will be back next week) we are trying to set up commentary for todays game by another means - Twitter.

The idea being a commentary will be made available and accessible for people with a twitter account.

We tried it out last week behind the scenes and it worked perfectly!

So fingers crossed we can do that again for todays match.

For those who are not already on twitter you have time to register yourself before kick off.

Once we are set up we will post the link to the twitter account.

Here's hoping we can manage to do it now!

Very Happy

23Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 12:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i tried Twitter once and lasted about 10 minutes before i deleted my account so i'll look elsewhere

24Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok here is the link -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note it will only go live during match time and will be taken down during half time.

For people who have never used twitter before (you need to register first of course - then click on the link).  All you have to do then is click on the post made on twitter to get the commentary.

Come on you whites.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:22; edited 1 time in total

25Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Set up 6-4-0 brilliant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Set up 6-4-0 brilliant.

No he hasn’t you moron. Burke is obviously in defensive midfield.

27Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Looks like 3 at the back with two defensive mids - Pratley and Burke, two wing backs Morais and Robinson, with Karacan attacking mid and ALF and Ameobi up front.

Doesn't seem an unreasonable team for an away game set up to get a point to me.

28Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Looks like 3 at the back with two defensive mids - Pratley and Burke, two wing backs Morais and Robinson, with Karacan attacking mid and ALF and Ameobi up front.

Doesn't seem an unreasonable team for an away game set up to get a point to me.

I'd like to see Flanagan and the new lad Kirschoff given an outing though.

29Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norwich fans seem very pleased with their team selection - they reckon it is a 4-1-4-1 formation with two all out wingers in the team.

I guess if that is the case we might be under the cosh for most of the game!

COYWM!

30Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'd like to see Flanagan and the new lad Kirschoff given an outing though.

You massive bellend.

31Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm absolutely gobsmacked that our new signing isn't playing.

32Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 14:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm absolutely gobsmacked that our new signing isn't playing.
Our older signings can't get a game, nothing surprising.

33Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Commentary here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need to look elsewhere Norpig. I'm not on twitter,but I'm listening.

35Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:No need to look elsewhere Norpig. I'm not on twitter,but I'm listening.
I too can access without Twitter! cheers

This stream isn't from LT. Is it? Very Happy

36Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's like being home from home. Very Happy

37Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:13

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:No need to look elsewhere Norpig. I'm not on twitter,but I'm listening.

We have no idea. :whistle: :whistle:

38Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

We have no idea. :whistle: :whistle:
Very Happy

39Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even Dave Birch at Gigg Lane sounds like he's out of his hole.

40Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 15:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that we have a good backup for Radio Nuts, I may take another month off. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum