Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Eating Outside The Bogs

Eating Outside The Bogs

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
On Saturday night Cecil took me to a posh restaurant, you know the sort, cloth napkins, no tomato ketchup on the tables, no instructions on how to use a knife and fork, etc.

Anyway, I am cursed whenever I eat out. It doesn't matter which restaurant I go to, I always get seated near the toilets. It doesn't matter if the restaurant is half empty, they will still seat me at the nearest table to the bogs.

So I have to spend the evening watching fat sweaty blokes doing themselves up as they exit the bogs.

Is this something that only happens to me, or do others experience this same phenomenon?

2Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Couldn’t you have asked to move tables?

3Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not on this occasion, the place was full.

So I had to watch men doing themselves up, and Cecil dribbling gravy down his front.

I'm living the dream.

4Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Maybe Cecil has radioed ahead informing them of your incontinence.

5Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No need for bullery.

I can't believe I'm the only one that suffers this inconvenience.

6Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:19

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:No need for bullery.

I can't believe I'm the only one that suffers this in convenience.
Ah see what you did there.

7Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@MartinBWFC wrote:Maybe Cecil has radioed ahead informing them of your incontinence.
Very Happy

8Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Radioed ahead? What year is it, 1957?

9Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Radioed ahead? What year is it, 1957?
Who goes to Nando’s on a date?

That’s the question. Very Happy

10Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Driving to the match on Saturday,we saw three Wolves supporters taking a piss on De Havilland Way,bold as brass.
Dirty buggers.

11Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Driving to the match on Saturday,we saw three Wolves supporters taking a piss on De Havilland Way,bold as brass.
Dirty buggers.
Are you trying to say that one of them could have been Nat in disguise?

12Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
LEGS AKIMBO!!!

13Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:LEGS AKIMBO!!!
One of Al Capone's lesser known henchmen.

14Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Mon Apr 23 2018, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You try and start a serious thread and this happens.

Twats!

15Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

16Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 09:46

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Natasha Whittam wrote:On Saturday night Cecil took me to a posh restaurant, you know the sort, cloth napkins, no tomato ketchup on the tables, no instructions on how to use a knife and fork, etc.

Anyway, I am cursed whenever I eat out. It doesn't matter which restaurant I go to, I always get seated near the toilets. It doesn't matter if the restaurant is half empty, they will still seat me at the nearest table to the bogs.

So I have to spend the evening watching fat sweaty blokes doing themselves up as they exit the bogs.

Is this something that only happens to me, or do others experience this same phenomenon?
You can pick your own table at kfc you bellend

17Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 10:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

Happens to you because you talk so much shit

18Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 10:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

Happens to you because you talk so much shit
 I take it you are still annoyed about me being your Dad, chill out Son i don't like it anymore than you. You have turned out to be such a massive disappointment.

19Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 11:09

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Norpig wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

Happens to you because you talk so much shit
 I take it you are still annoyed about me being your Dad, chill out Son i don't like it anymore than you. You have turned out to be such a massive disappointment.
You wiped the best bit of him on the curtains you told me

20Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 11:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

Happens to you because you talk so much shit
 I take it you are still annoyed about me being your Dad, chill out Son i don't like it anymore than you. You have turned out to be such a massive disappointment.
You wiped the best bit of him on the curtains you told me
Very Happy

21Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 11:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cliquey bumboys

22Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 12:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Cliquey bumboys
I'm not into rap,but I like their work.Eating Outside The Bogs Rapper-smiley-emoticon

23Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 12:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Cliquey bumboys

They have an official title: Bumchums.

What they do is called bumchumery.

24Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 12:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Boggers wrote:
Happens to you because you talk so much shit
Fucking hell, pot, kettle.

25Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Cliquey bumboys
Love you too Son but please stop pretending you're homeless and begging outside the pound shops, you're better than that (i think?)

26Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 13:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Cliquey bumboys

They have an official title: Bumchums.

What they do is called bumchumery.

Mines more catchy

27Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 14:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You'd know all about catching things Boggers (sorry i mean Son, hard to get used to). Have the antibiotics worked yet?

28Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:You'd know all about catching things Boggers (sorry i mean Son, hard to get used to). Have the antibiotics worked yet?

I don’t know dad, did you take them yet?

29Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No Son of mine would come back with such a lame response, i disown you! Where can i get a DNA kit from anyone?

30Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs on Tue Apr 24 2018, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:No Son of mine would come back with such a lame response, i disown you! Where can i get a DNA kit from anyone?
Try Jeremy Kyle! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum