Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We can still stay up - and will.

+17
y2johnny
wessy
okocha
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
observer
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm with Boggers and Sluffy. I reckon we've got a very good chance. If we've not scored by 70/75 minutes though, a bit of panic and desperation will set in. As it stands though, I actually fancy our chances.
Stop sniffing the glue mate. Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm with Boggers and Sluffy. I reckon we've got a very good chance. If we've not scored by 70/75 minutes though, a bit of panic and desperation will set in. As it stands though, I actually fancy our chances.
Stop sniffing the glue mate. Very Happy
It's the only way I've made it through the season, I'm not stopping now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Not just wishful thinking, I believe it. Parky won't want a relegation on his cv, who would? If he can find his bollocks and put out a bit more of an attacking side, which I think he will going off Ken's comments, then a win is attainable.

Everything being said about the Forest game was said before the Burton game, and Parky still picked a negative side.

Does anyone really think Parky is going to send out an attacking team?

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Not just wishful thinking, I believe it. Parky won't want a relegation on his cv, who would? If he can find his bollocks and put out a bit more of an attacking side, which I think he will going off Ken's comments, then a win is attainable.

Everything being said about the Forest game was said before the Burton game, and Parky still picked a negative side.

I believe you have asked the question incorrectly.  Will the Nutters send out an attacking team to visit Parky if he pulls the same crap this week?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes because he’s been forced to do so.

The team will still fail though.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes because he’s been forced to do so.

The team will still fail though.
Impossible KP. According to everyone on here it's only parky to blame. Going by that logic, if he sends out an attacking team, we cannot fail to win. Some people even suggested playoffs would have been possible had parky sent out an attacking team every week. And here I am being called a mentalist...

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lots of talk here about picking an attacking side......but just who exactly would that involve?

I don't see which players would be likely to make the difference.....and that's been the problem all season, hence the much-criticised "tinkering". 

Would we really lumber the kids with the responsibility in such an important match? I don't think they are up to the physical test of championship football, but certainly promising for the future, by all accounts. Now what did Alan Hansen say all those years ago?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.
Stop worrying boncey, sluffy has told us we're staying up, and what he says goes, the rest of us are mentalist.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Burton and Barnsley have shown more balls in the last few weeks than we've shown all season. They won't be rolling over for Derby or North End.
Stop worrying boncey, sluffy has told us we're staying up, and what he says goes, the rest of us are mentalist.
That's put my mind at ease. Shocked Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just like Derby or North End won’t be rolling over for them. Difference is these two teams have real quality and just as much to play for.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great that both Barnsley and Burton also have to win can see them drawing but Derby have helped to put us in this position losing to Burton and Sunderland yet tonking us. Derby unreliable at the very least

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Great that both Barnsley and Burton also have to win can see them drawing but Derby have helped to put us in this position losing to Burton and Sunderland yet tonking us. Derby unreliable at the very least
Derby have been very unreliable but they can be caught by PNE which would put them out of the playoffs if they lose so it would be incredibly disappointing if either team didn't bring their A game. That said, if Derby are winning comfortably towards the end of the game, PNE might drop heads and cock it up - and I don't suppose they'd give a second thought to us going down given our playoff history with them. 
But if I could pick two teams to be our rival's opposition for the final game, Derby and PNE would be my choice and in that respect we've had a bit of luck in that the fixtures worked out so that they are the only two teams apart from Fulham and Cardiff who are battling for something.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
wessy wrote:Great that both Barnsley and Burton also have to win can see them drawing but Derby have helped to put us in this position losing to Burton and Sunderland yet tonking us. Derby unreliable at the very least
Derby have been very unreliable but they can be caught by PNE which would put them out of the playoffs if they lose so it would be incredibly disappointing if either team didn't bring their A game. That said, if Derby are winning comfortably towards the end of the game, PNE might drop heads and cock it up - and I don't suppose they'd give a second thought to us going down given our playoff history with them. 
But if I could pick two teams to be our rival's opposition for the final game, Derby and PNE would be my choice and in that respect we've had a bit of luck in that the fixtures worked out so that they are the only two teams apart from Fulham and Cardiff who are battling for something.
:agree:

(Not often we do eh, lusty Wink )

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So there's just the little matter of beating Forest then....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Which isn’t going to happen....

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We just have to beat Forest

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Fucking hell kp.  Who got to you?  Was it Nat?  hes fucking brainwashed you hasnt he?  (No its not a typo!)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Fucking hell kp.  Who got to you?  Was it Nat?  hes fucking brainwashed you hasnt he?  (No its not a typo!)
I have gone somewhat positive to be fair in Norpig’s comp with a 1-1 draw with Alnwick the goal scorer. 

Ken said we will be all out attacking this time so I expect him to be banging the headers in off the corners! Smile

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

WOW. Sluffy was right and so was Ken with his "all out attacking" speech. Fair play. However Parky still has to be booted out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum