Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stevie G and Rangers

+10
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Norpig
rammywhite
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 16:24

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:He should start at a lesser club. League two

Why?

22Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He should start at a lesser club. League two

I'd say it was much easier to manage a big club like Rangers than a League 2 side like Barnet or Morecambe.

23Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celtic took on John Barnes. This will go the same way.

24Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 22:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't like the twat. He's an arrogant, jumped up, prick, and not a very nice person, on or off the pitch. If he fell flat on his face, I'd be quite happy, and if he took over The Whites, I would seriously consider withholding my support, at least until he's cocked it all up, and was booted out.

25Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 22:14

So you know him well?

26Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I don't like the twat. He's an arrogant, jumped up, prick, and not a very nice person, on or off the pitch. If he fell flat on his face, I'd be quite happy, and if he took over The Whites, I would seriously consider withholding my support, at least until he's cocked it all up, and was booted out.
Quite agree Glos.

If he wasn’t a professional footballer then the thug would have been in jail for armed robbery and god knows what else.

27Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 22:24

karlypants wrote:If he wasn’t a professional footballer then the thug would have been in jail for armed robbery and god knows what else.

Why?

28Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 03 2018, 22:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we still talking about Stevie G?

29Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Sun May 06 2018, 23:49

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

boltonbonce wrote:Celtic took on John Barnes. This will go the same way.

I was going to make the same comment, he won't last 6 months.

30Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Tue May 08 2018, 19:52

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought he might become a motivational speaker, due to his obvious charisma. but this will not end well.

31Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 10 2018, 11:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a wanker.

32Stevie G and Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevie G and Rangers Thu May 10 2018, 11:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He's a wanker.

According to a recent American survey so are 87%of other men at some stage in their life. So he's in the majority.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum