Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 years to the day - what a difference!

+6
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Born to be a wanderer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
The same can be said about managerial positions - especially about Coyle. But everyone does, including yourself. But do you have badges to say you are a manager? I assume you don't, unlike Coyle. So the difference is?

I don't even know where to begin, to be honest. I'm stumped that anyone would ask me the difference between discussing football and discussing life-saving medical treatment. I can't take your opinion seriously. Not just because it's you, but because you're actually suggesting that Owen Coyle has something to do with whether Muamba would have received sufficient medical treatment if he had collapsed at the Reebok that day. You're nuts. No wonder you posted that bollocks about Coyle letting Muamba down when we got relegated.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
I don't even know where to begin, to be honest. I'm stumped that anyone would ask me the difference between discussing football and discussing life-saving medical treatment. I can't take your opinion seriously. Not just because it's you, but because you're actually suggesting that Owen Coyle has something to do with whether Muamba would have received sufficient medical treatment if he had collapsed at the Reebok that day. You're nuts. No wonder you posted that bollocks about Coyle letting Muamba down when we got relegated.

Amos is a visionary, I won't have him dissed on here.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Amos is a visionary, I won't have him dissed on here.

I can see the funny side too, but he seems serious.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Our medical staff are just simply nowhere near as good as they used to be - and that is down to the manager bringing in his own medical staff!

Hand on heart if what happened to Muamba at Reebok, do you honestly think he would have got the same treatment?

Not just Muamba, but funny how you missed out that I mentioned Holden - why is that? because you it is true what I say and you are just trying to score points? And if I also remember it took CYL longer than anticipated due to not diagnosing correctly.

Everyone has a viewpoint but there is only one which is right, yours!!!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree Chris, I think you're right, and should write to the General Medical Council with your findings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum