You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Updates to our privacy policy.

Updates to our privacy policy.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.

2Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 18:56

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.
Are all these from the slipper sites?

3Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.
Are all these from the slipper sites?
They're coming in from everywhere. Even the Dad's Army Appreciation Society.

4Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.
Are all these from the slipper sites?
They're coming in from everywhere. Even the Dad's Army Appreciation Society.

Laughing

5Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just had an email saying I'm helping to change lives in Tanzania. What?

Think I might have to check my bank account. Shocked

6Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Just had an email saying I'm helping to change lives in Tanzania. What?

Think I might have to check my bank account. Shocked

I knew they would get your bank details one day Boncey. Very Happy

7Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:04

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Just had an email saying I'm helping to change lives in Tanzania. What?

Think I might have to check my bank account. Shocked
Did you not send over all the pairs of left footed slippers you had Bonce?

8Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Just had an email saying I'm helping to change lives in Tanzania. What?

Think I might have to check my bank account. Shocked
Did you not send over all the pairs of left footed slippers you had Bonce?
No. I gave them to Will Buckley.
 And that bird with the blue tongue is doing my head in.



Last edited by boltonbonce on Tue May 15 2018, 19:06; edited 1 time in total

9Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 19:06

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.

New EU law - GDPR. Basically after 25 May if you haven’t opted in they’ve got to delete you. Which will cut down on all the spam email.

10Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 20:23

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.

New EU law - GDPR. Basically after 25 May if you haven’t opted in they’ve got to delete you. Which will cut down on all the spam email.

In theory but we will still keep getting spam emails just like we get annoying phone calls despite signing up with the toothless TPS.

11Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Tue May 15 2018, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I've been getting these bastard emails for weeks.

'Do you still want to hear from us?'

'Can we contact you by A,B,C,D?'

'We would like to stay in contact'

Sick of them now.

New EU law - GDPR. Basically after 25 May if you haven’t opted in they’ve got to delete you. Which will cut down on all the spam email.

In theory but we will still keep getting spam emails just like we get annoying phone calls despite signing up with the toothless TPS.

I can't wait till that bloody PPI ends!

12Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're coming in like a flood now. Can't keep up with them. Shocked

13Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 16:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m ignoring them all and simply deleting them in the hope of less shite in my inbox and then re signing up for the newsletters i want.

14Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 16:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I’m ignoring them all and simply deleting them in the hope of less shite in my inbox and then re signing up for the newsletters i want.
I'm doing much the same. I'll be glad when the deadline passes.

15Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 17:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They will all stop today..

16Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 17:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:They will all stop today..

Thank god for that. cheers

17Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 18:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Christ I must have deleted 140 emails in the last 5 mins. Shocked

18Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 18:50

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@karlypants wrote:Christ I must have deleted 140 emails from pornhub and various other similar sites in the last 5 mins. Shocked
Sounds about right

19Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 19:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Christ I must have deleted 140 emails from pornhub and various other similar sites in the last 5 mins. Shocked
Sounds about right

Razz Very Happy

20Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 19:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
same here!

21Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 19:45

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Norpig wrote:same here!  Dogging weekly, glorious uk gloryholes and "if you go down to the woods today..." have been sending me loads.
Yep

22Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 19:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@Norpig wrote:same here!  Dogging weekly, glorious uk gloryholes and "if you go down to the woods today..." have been sending me loads.
Yep

Laughing

23Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wankers World is only £1 per issue for the first six months.

24Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:Wankers World is only £1 per issue for the first six months.

No one wants to read a magazine with KP & Johnny in.

25Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:35

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
True, a friend of mine said they are thin and very floppy.

I'm going to stay with  my usual Lancashire Life.

26Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm not looking forward to the endless World Cup wall charts.

27Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:Wankers World is only £1 per issue for the first six months.

No one wants to read a magazine with KP & Johnny in.

And why not?

It’s got to be better than Horse & Country featuring Natasha Whittam nude! Very Happy

28Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:True, a friend of mine said they are thin and very floppy.

I'm going to stay with  my usual Lancashire Life.

Well thank you very much! Very Happy

29Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I'm not looking forward to the endless World Cup wall charts.

Used to love them as a kid.

Was an avid filler in at Euro 96! Smile

30Updates to our privacy policy. Empty Re: Updates to our privacy policy. on Thu May 24 2018, 20:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's coming. If you'll pardon the phrase.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/National_Masturbation_Day

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum