Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley in Europe

+13
gloswhite
Growler
okocha
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Leeds_Trotter
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 17:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:I don't know, we moan when CD posts on here, and we moan when he doesn't. I've always found CD to be an OK person, and in all honesty, can't understand this animosity towards him. Is it just because he supports Burnley.  I don't think hes crowing, just showing he's proud of his team.

I went out of my way to go on to the Bolton Mad forum (which is dead these days) to personally invite Stan/Copper Dragon to post on Nuts.

I got a lot of stick for it at the time but I knew that he could be a knowledgeable and very funny poster when he wanted to be.

I also knew that he carried a lot of baggage with him also, being banned from the main Burnley forum for abuse and being aggressive.

Some on here never liked him so I guess he never really felt fully welcome but the majority of us welcomed him warmly - and most still do.

He's always seemed to have some beef with mods authority on the internet so it came as no surprise that he was never the same with me when I banned him for literally just a few hours to stop some silliness between him and others on here getting out of hand.

Since that time he's done his fair share of bitching about me - see his earlier post on here for example.

He's never seemed to settle on one forum for a length of time so it didn't come as any surprise to me that the gaps between him posting on here got longer and longer - as presumably he had found other forums to post on between times.

So it was no surprise to see that the last thing he posted on Nuts (apart from the odd occasions to tell us how wonderful Burnley was or to have a pop at me) was May last year!!!

He clearly only posts here for a reaction - basically just being a troll on here for well over a year now.

Indeed the last time he ever logged into Nuts was the day after he posted this very thread!

He no longer is here to add to Nuts being fun for us all, he just comes here to gloat or take this piss out of me.

I know he's a mate of yours of long time standing Glos but he really doesn't deserve your loyalty or support anymore, nor anyone else's on here for that matter.

32Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:12

Give it a rest. We want posters who contribute something and provoke a reaction (what you dismiss as trolling). 

The difference is marked when all we have are those who only post either:  Laughing Or inane posts about wanking.

As you say, CD has always been a decent poster hopefully he starts posting regularly again.

33Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we can put up with a well known Chorley supporter,we can put up with CD.

34Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Give it a rest. We want posters who contribute something and provoke a reaction (what you dismiss as trolling). 

The difference is marked when all we have are those who only post either:  Laughing Or inane posts about wanking.

As you say, CD has always been a decent poster hopefully he starts posting regularly again.

Kp won’t be happy

35Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK Sluffy, thanks for the update. 
I'm obviously missing something, as I wasn't aware of the points you've raised. Maybe I'm getting even more naive in my old age, and seeing only the best of people and situations. Having said that, CD hasn't said anything to offend me personally, so I shall carry on as before, although I shall attempt to keep up with any side issues, etc.

36Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:22

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I don't know, we moan when CD posts on here, and we moan when he doesn't. I've always found CD to be an OK person, and in all honesty, can't understand this animosity towards him. Is it just because he supports Burnley.  I don't think hes crowing, just showing he's proud of his team.

I went out of my way to go on to the Bolton Mad forum (which is dead these days) to personally invite Stan/Copper Dragon to post on Nuts.

I got a lot of stick for it at the time but I knew that he could be a knowledgeable and very funny poster when he wanted to be.

I also knew that he carried a lot of baggage with him also, being banned from the main Burnley forum for abuse and being aggressive.

Some on here never liked him so I guess he never really felt fully welcome but the majority of us welcomed him warmly - and most still do.

He's always seemed to have some beef with mods authority on the internet so it came as no surprise that he was never the same with me when I banned him for literally just a few hours to stop some silliness between him and others on here getting out of hand.

Since that time he's done his fair share of bitching about me - see his earlier post on here for example.

He's never seemed to settle on one forum for a length of time so it didn't come as any surprise to me that the gaps between him posting on here got longer and longer - as presumably he had found other forums to post on between times.

So it was no surprise to see that the last thing he posted on Nuts (apart from the odd occasions to tell us how wonderful Burnley was or to have a pop at me) was May last year!!!

He clearly only posts here for a reaction - basically just being a troll on here for well over a year now.

Indeed the last time he ever logged into Nuts was the day after he posted this very thread!

He no longer is here to add to Nuts being fun for us all, he just comes here to gloat or take this piss out of me.

I know he's a mate of yours of long time standing Glos but he really doesn't deserve your loyalty or support anymore, nor anyone else's on here for that matter.

You really are a full of shit trumpet player.

I was posting on Burnden Aces when you had your crying sesh at Manny and set this place up.

I also didn't get banned from the Burnley forum for being abusive or aggressive. I was banned with around ten others for posting about carrots and real ale, which all had piss taking connotations towards the site editor.

At the beginning no one really gave a toss that I was posting on here, apart from Largehat because I said that all domestic cats should be wiped out.

Paranoid just about covers it, along with cantankerous.

It's only the internet though.  Rolling Eyes

37Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:

I will be doing now, just to make a point.

Unless Mr Grumpy presses the button that is.  Very Happy

38Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

I will be doing now, just to make a point.

Unless Mr Grumpy presses the button that is.  Very Happy

I hope he does

39Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Still adding absolutely nothing to this site I see Boggers.

Some things never change.  afro

40Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back CD. Have to admit to a touch of envy,but that's life. If you do well,it'll upset Blackburn,so that'll do for me. 

41Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If we can put up with a well known Chorley supporter,we can put up with CD.

Send me your balls so I can make a necklace out of them.

42Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:If we can put up with a well known Chorley supporter,we can put up with CD.

Send me your balls so I can make a necklace out of them.
Too late.
Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Truck

43Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Welcome back CD. Have to admit to a touch of envy,but that's life. If you do well,it'll upset Blackburn,so that'll do for me. 

I think our best ever player (Jimmy McIlroy) said that Bolton's Roy Hartle was the hardest defender to play against.

44Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 19:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True enough CD. Banks and Hartle were a fearsome pair.

Tales of their exploits are legion. Indeed, given their reputations it might be imagined that they kicked their opponents up in the air then spat them out and wiped their fangs on the corner flags. There is truth in the notion that they were forceful, ready to use psychological as well as physical intimidation, along the lines of Hartle shouting to Banks before kick-off: "Hey Tommy, when you've finished knocking the living daylights out of that fella, chip him over here and let me have a go!"

45Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Thu Jun 21 2018, 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Still adding absolutely nothing to this site I see Boggers.

Some things never change.  afro

Knew you couldn’t ignore me for too long.

46Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Fri Jun 22 2018, 06:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

You really are a full of shit trumpet player.

I was posting on Burnden Aces when you had your crying sesh at Manny and set this place up.

I also didn't get banned from the Burnley forum for being abusive or aggressive. I was banned with around ten others for posting about carrots and real ale, which all had piss taking connotations towards the site editor.

At the beginning no one really gave a toss that I was posting on here, apart from Largehat because I said that all domestic cats should be wiped out.

Paranoid just about covers it, along with cantankerous.

It's only the internet though.  Rolling Eyes

Paranoid, cantankerous, banned for having issues on another site for having issues with another site editor - clearly no problem of you having any issues with anyone in authority then.

Obviously forgotten that I posted on Bolton Mad, JA606 and other minor sites to advertise we had started a new forum 'Bolton Nuts' as all the major forums blanked us.  The only specific invite I made was to you on Mad and Hipster on Bolton Banter.

A number of posters, Natasha for one, did not welcome a rival fan being a regular on here right from the start.  I stood up for you right from the beginning and continued doing so ever since.

So who really is the biggest 'full of shit trumpet player' (whatever that may mean) me or you?

Dusted off your passport yet then?

47Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Fri Jun 22 2018, 11:03

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If Sammy Lee had got Aberdeen in the summer qualifiers I would have expected Bolton to lose that tie, a shit tough draw for me.

48Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Fri Jun 22 2018, 11:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of abuse for someone who in general is a good poster and not up his own arse, unlike some of our members

49Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Fri Jun 22 2018, 11:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:A lot of abuse for someone who in general is a good poster and not up his own arse, unlike some of our members

Keep your beak out

50Burnley in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley in Europe Fri Jun 22 2018, 11:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'r making it very hard for me to still love you Walter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum