Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is/was your position?

+15
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
largehat
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Sluffy
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
jayjay23
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought your position would've been the receiving end of doggy style.

22What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I thought your position would've been the receiving end of doggy style.

hmm, no you thought wrong.

23What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Right back or goalkeeper.

Mick Mills or Ray Clemence.

24What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:15

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:I'm a striker.

I'm not very fast, but I can take it past people. I was famous at school for having a hell of a shot on me with both feet and I'm the sort to chase everything down.
I'm also an excellent crosser of the ball so I can drift out wide and play on either wing - my stronger foot is my right so I prefer the left side so I can bring the ball inside and cross or shoot.

What position do/did you play?

Right wing and should definately have picked for the school team

Not bitter, you understand

25What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Coyle would've picked me - right-footed left back, mostly. Right-winger as a schoolboy, enjoyed playing on the flanks so I could use my speed. Well-muscled thumbs now because of Fifa.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Coyle would've picked me - right-footed left back, mostly.

Would you have spent half your Bolton career injured like your left-back hero?

27What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:Coyle would've picked me - right-footed left back, mostly.

Would you have spent half your Bolton career injured like your left-back hero?

No, I would have spent it scoring spectacular 25-yard volleys every other week.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Tue Aug 21 2012, 08:32

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Midfield General, though for half a pub league season I ended up as a makeshift striker and scored eleven in fifteen games, 7. Of which were with my head. Turton's answer to Tim Cahill.

29What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:23

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:At school I was a defender, in 6th form I was a goalkeeper, in my works 5-a-side I was a goalkeeper and when we played inter-office competitions (created and organised by me between Manchester, Edinburgh, Sheffield, London and Nottingham) I didn't play but watched from the sidelines.

Sorry. I have to say this but don't mean to be offensive.

School = Defender = 9.5 stone.
College = Goalie = 12.5 stone.
Work = 5 aside keeper = 15 stone.
Subsequent competitions = manager = 19 stone.

(I hope you take it in the spirit intended. It just sounds like your position related to your weight at the time, ie fat kid gets stuck in net and so on...)

30What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:27

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Isn't it funny that we all thought we were pretty good by the sounds of it. All "could have made it but for..."

31What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 08:41

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

jayjay23 wrote:Isn't it funny that we all thought we were pretty good by the sounds of it. All "could have made it but for..."

Don't get me wrong, didn't say I was any good. Pub league footy in Bolton is pretty crap so it's all relative. I'm pretty average tbh

32What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was the best, if I'd been born 10 years later you'd have been watching me at the Olympics. Hope Powell's words, not mine.

33What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 12:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was the best, if I'd been born 10 years later you'd have been watching me at the Olympics. Hope Powell's words, not mine.

What is/was your position? - Page 2 Emoticon-Facepalm

34What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 12:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was the best, if I'd been born 10 years later you'd have been watching me at the Olympics. Hope Powell's words, not mine.

I don't think trans-sexual football has quite gained the level of impetus needed to be considered for the Olympic programme.

35What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 15:02

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

I play as a centre mid and still play in the Stockport metro league.

I am renowned for my surging runs and venomous strikes

I have been scouted by Stockport County and Crewe Alexandra but didn't join.... Just had trials... But at 13 there's still plenty to come...

36What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 15:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JakeSnake wrote:I play as a centre mid and still play in the Stockport metro league.

I am renowned for my surging runs and venomous strikes

Are you free tonight?

37What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 15:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Are you free tonight?

Stop grooming him, he's 13.

38What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 15:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Stop grooming him, he's 13.

I know, I'm amazed. Not in a sexual sense, you understand.

39What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Fri Aug 24 2012, 18:19

I was goalkeeper. I was awesome. I was great at narrowing the angles, no one got round or past me. If I hadn't found women I might have played professionally.

40What is/was your position? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is/was your position? Sat Aug 25 2012, 00:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Looking at you, think it would've took all day to get round you.

What is/was your position? - Page 2 Fatty2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum