Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for Anderson to deliver

+18
luckyPeterpiper
Nigelbwfc
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Kane57
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
Growler
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Sluffy
observer
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

41Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 15:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I appreciate that you may have once been an office junior on a big contract (although with your appalling verbal reasoning skills and inability to spell common words in the English language I'm not sure how you held down that gig for long) but it doesn't give you the right to pontificate on the basis of hearsay or "how you'd like the world to be".

Evidence now or shut it.

Dear God you are an absolute moron.

Players wanted money in their accounts on Friday - The Championship retention bonuses and loyalty fees were planned and authorised to  the bank for payment on Friday. .However, the players gave me an ultimatum that unless these sums were received on Friday they would not take part in the game planned for Saturday against St Mirren.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anderson received a threat -
Having personally assisted in funding many of the payments for the players’ salaries, for the majority of the time that l have been involved with the club, I was not prepared to be threatened or blackmailed.

Players give statement of strike for Iles to print - A statement issued from the squad via The Bolton News this evening states...

Any strike is unofficial unless it complies with outlined legal process -

Industrial action happens when trade union members are in a dispute with their employers that can’t be solved through negotiations.
A trade union can only call for industrial action if a majority of its members involved support it in a properly organised postal vote - called a ‘ballot’.
Before organising a ballot, a union must decide which members affected by a dispute it wants to ask to take industrial action. It must tell all members entitled to vote and the employer what the ballot results were.
A trade union calls industrial action by telling members and the employer when and how this action will be taken. This should be done by a trade union official or committee that has the legal right to do so. Your voting paper must have said who this is.

Industrial action happens when trade union members are in a dispute with their employers that can’t be solved through negotiations. - clearly that didn't happen because on the Tuesday AFTER the strike we hear this -

PFA called in to mediate as Bolton pay row continues.

So we've clearly established that whoever may have started the dispute (obviously Anderson if he has not paid the players what they are contractually due on time) the correct legal procedure was for this issue to be resolved by negotiations by the players trade union and only then if these negotiations fail that a legal process of calling strike action (by postal balloting of their members) and officially notifying the employer of the results and informing him of strike dates (not we are giving you less than 24 hours warning we aren't playing tomorrow!) simply did not happen and the players clearly went on unofficial strike and announced the fact to Iles to print.

As for the consequences of this, we were clearly signing players up to the strike and non (apart from the Pole who I can only assume we completed the signing of before the EFL got involved following the unofficial strike being made public?) and non since -

Adams said: “Bolton are in a situation where I don’t think they can sign any players at this moment in time.”

Seems abundantly clear to me (and most other reasonably minded people) that an internal dispute was escalated by the players without going through the due legal processes to call an unofficial strike and had it made public via Iles.

It is this action (and not the initial unpaid bonus dispute) that has triggered both the EPL and PFA involvement - and seemingly a player embargo - right when we need one the least.

Not really a hard timeline to follow and understand - unless of course you are consumed with hatred for the owner and those like myself who don't seem to think Anderson is doing not to bad a job at all.

Try dealing with the facts in future and not the voices you clearly hear all the time in your head.

42Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 15:36

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

observer wrote:3:05pm... Do we still have a club (with players)?
The players are playing a friendly at Lostock, so who was involved in the meeting?

43Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 15:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:
observer wrote:3:05pm... Do we still have a club (with players)?
The players are playing a friendly at Lostock, so who was involved in the meeting?

PFA, player reps, coaching staff reps and KA apparently according to Iles previous newspaper articles leading up to todays meeting.

44Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Dear God you are an absolute moron.

Try dealing with the facts in future and not the voices you clearly hear all the time in your head.

I thought you were above name calling? Or is it not childish when you do it?

45Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Dear God you are an absolute moron.

I thought you were above name calling? Or is it not childish when you do it?

The word moron is only a posh way of calling someone stupid.

If you notice all the link references I posted up to confirm what I was saying (apart from the Gov UK one) they were ALL referenced to our site and thus all have been 'put on a plate' for Wanderlust to see and read in the past and which built up the timeline to what had actually taken place.  I've even referenced the Gov UK link on here during the course of events unravelling!

It's hard not to describe someone who has clearly ignored all these facts to be anything other than stupid.

Similarly to have deliberately ignored all these facts and composed his own narrative of what he believes happened instead could only have come from inside his own head.

I would however consider drivel such as this to be childish in the extreme -

wanderlust wrote:I appreciate that you may have once been an office junior on a big contract (although with your appalling verbal reasoning skills and inability to spell common words in the English language I'm not sure how you held down that gig for long) but it doesn't give you the right to pontificate on the basis of hearsay or "how you'd like the world to be".

Evidence now or shut it.

There is a clear and distinct difference between the two sets of comments from Wanderlust and myself, the former being acrimonious and the latter being fair comment.

46Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we get Sluffy and Lusty in one of those white collar boxing matches? I'm sure KP can sort out streaming it to Nuts TV.

47Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:56

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken Anderson pulled out of the meeting.

48Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Seems Andersons pulled out of his meeting with the PFA and sent Paul Aldridge instead.

49Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 16:59

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Meeting hasn't happened yet. It's later this evening.

50Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:The word moron is only a posh way of calling someone stupid.

Oh right, so it's ok to name call as long as we do it the posh way, you gargantuan buffoon.

51Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:20

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

DEANO82 wrote:Ken Anderson pulled out of the meeting.
That doesn't bode well, people don't usually go hiding when it's good news.

52Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Seems Andersons pulled out of his meeting with the PFA and sent Paul Aldridge instead.

Nothing at all unusual about this.

People seem to forget that the players are contracted to the club and not to KA, and as such if a club employee has the authority to make the required decisions then there is absolutely no reason for Anderson to fly in from Switzerland just to do exactly what Aldridge will be doing.

No doubt Aldridge is fully briefed on what he can say and offer and what he can't before he goes into the meeting.

53Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My boss sent his number two to a meeting once, and he'd been well briefed on what had to be done and said.
He made a right balls of it.
Anderson should be there. If only out of respect for the process.

54Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My boss sent his number two to a meeting once, and he'd been well briefed on what had to be done and said.

Were you his number 2? You always strike me as a bit of a number 2.

55Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:My boss sent his number two to a meeting once, and he'd been well briefed on what had to be done and said.

Were you his number 2? You always strike me as a bit of a number 2.
No,his number two was his brother. He should have known better.

I was his number ten.

56Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy and Lusty- you are both competent and interesting posters but please will you call it a day with your personal battle- because its getting really tedious for the rest of us. 

Thanks

57Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy and Lusty- you are both competent and interesting posters but please will you call it a day with your personal battle- because its getting really tedious for the rest of us. 

Thanks
I agree. Get your slippers on. It'll have an instant effect. Calmness will descend from on high.

58Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 17:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Sluffy and Lusty- you are both competent and interesting posters but please will you call it a day with your personal battle- because its getting really tedious for the rest of us. 

Thanks
I agree. Get your slippers on. It'll have an instant effect. Calmness will descend from on high.
I hope you wear socks with your slippers Bonce to stop any stench coming from foot or slipper!

59Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy and Lusty- you are both competent and interesting posters

Have you got concussion Rammy?

60Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks

I'm not the one regularly posting personally abusive shite like this -

wanderlust wrote:
I know you are full of shit Sluffy, but now it seems you are resorting to lies and hearsay in order to shift the responsibility away from Anderson whereas previously you just twisted words and interpretations to create an argument. Hoping I'm wrong but I have to call you out this time so just to give you the opportunity to prove you are not the total bullshitter I think you are, please provide the factual evidence for the highlighted claims you make above or STFU [Shut The Fuck Up] and stop trying to lecture people about what you imagine the truth looks like.

I appreciate that you may have once been an office junior on a big contract (although with your appalling verbal reasoning skills and inability to spell common words in the English language I'm not sure how you held down that gig for long) but it doesn't give you the right to pontificate on the basis of hearsay or "how you'd like the world to be".

Evidence now or shut it.

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum