Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we offer Coyle a new contract?

+8
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
JonnyRandom
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
12 posters

Reply to topic

Should we offer Coyle a new contract?

Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Vote_lcap25%Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Vote_lcap75%Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Vote_rcap 75% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Empty Should we offer Coyle a new contract? Tue Aug 21 2012, 21:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A nice win tonight by Coyle's men, we look a shoe in for promotion now. Should we offer Coyle a new contract now?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

should we fook!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:should we fook!

Let's not. I mean, I hardly know you.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:should we fook!

Let's not. I mean, I hardly know you.

lol!

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I cant decide. Not until i see the team after a couple more games. Second half was good tnite but we cant play for 45 mins and expect to be promoted. If i see us playin as a team for 90 then yeah give him a new contract. If not then let him go

No for me, at the moment. He hasn't learnt shit from last year and continues with 442 and Mark Davies in central midfield.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” ― Albert Einstein

I think it would be a mistake to give a new contract to somebody Einstein would deem insane.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted YES. I need someone to build a new shed.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why would we offer him a new contract now?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd sack him this morning. Last night was pitiful, if those two late goals hadn't gone in everyone would be on here claiming it was one of the worst performances ever. Which it was.

As I said last night, until we learn to pass a ball quickly we will never progress. A team like Blackpool will rip us apart.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd sack him this morning. Last night was pitiful, if those two late goals hadn't gone in everyone would be on here claiming it was one of the worst performances ever. Which it was.

As I said last night, until we learn to pass a ball quickly we will never progress. A team like Blackpool will rip us apart.
what she said,he's a muppet.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd sack him this morning. Last night was pitiful, if those two late goals hadn't gone in everyone would be on here claiming it was one of the worst performances ever. Which it was.

What amuses me is when the players are out on the pitch before the game they do these passing routines with each other - little triangles where they're in a tight space and zipping the ball around at pace between themselves. Then the game starts and that's the last you see of it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:

What amuses me is when the players are out on the pitch before the game they do these passing routines with each other - little triangles where they're in a tight space and zipping the ball around at pace between themselves. Then the game starts and that's the last you see of it.

Agreed. Fransen, Jensen & Johansen used to practice that in the warm-up, then would do it for real in the game. Great days. Coyle out.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was a dire pre season and it has been a dire start to the campaign (ok we got 3 points but it was a shocking 1st half display).

I have been patient with Coyle and for the vast majority of his tenure I have been a big support of his. But my confidence has dwindled and from 6 weeks ago stating I give him until November to be up there challenging for the league, I now think he has got 4 games to make big improvements. Otherwise we have absolutely no chance of play offs never mind automatic promotion.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We need more players whose names end with 'sen'. Those were good days...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I seem to remember Megson getting a new contract for putting two wins together - a decision that cost us millions.

So go ahead Garty.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

he's still a clown

he can have a one match rolling contract, max

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum