Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 50]

761Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

762Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excellent article!

763Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:

I must get one. Very Happy
Why is it only Kendo that they are banning. What about all the other martial arts?

Very Happy Very Happy

764Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 00:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Excellent article!
Especially this bit which makes you wonder WTF the "fit persons" test is all about...

Anderson’s backstory was not encouraging. In September 2005 he was disqualified from being a company director for eight years after his firm Professional Sports International Ltd, and seven other of his companies, went bust. The official Insolvency Service notice stated that Anderson had failed to ensure his companies paid VAT, then failed to cooperate with liquidators. At PSI, “Mr Anderson diverted/sought to divert PSI’s funds by depositing them into a personal bank account in his own name and invoicing in the name of another connected company.”
The notice stated that the Official Receiver had obtained an arrest warrant against Anderson when he failed to appear to be examined about one company’s finances. “However the Tipstaff [court officer] was unable to arrest Mr Anderson,” it said.

765Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 09:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Daily Mail reporting that as player salaries weren't paid again, one senior player lent a youth player £1600 to pay his bills.

766Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 11:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.

767Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.
 Yes because it's all the youth players fault for signing a contract and expecting to be paid isn't it?  Rolling Eyes

And yes i know he's being sarcastic

768Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't know who that youth player is but he needs to cut his cloth.

Start shopping at Aldi.
Don't sell Rolex' in Aldi.

769Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Start shopping at Aldi.
 Yes because it's all the youth players fault for signing a contract and expecting to be paid isn't it?  Rolling Eyes

And yes i know he's being sarcastic

It pays to be prudent with your money as this player has learnt.

770Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:05

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I got an email off Ken. Hes like fucking Alan Partridge (without the humour).

771Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

The man can't help himself.

772Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:10

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

773Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

774Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Sluffy's mate needs to realise that he might have told the taxman he lives in Switzerland when he's telling us he lives in Monaco.

I think they are both considered tax havens aren't they?

775Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where’s this from? Is it a community sent email?

I can’t see the source...

776Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:

Sent to season ticket holders.

777Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Sent to season ticket holders.

Ah ok. Fair enough then.

I thought he might have sent an email out to everyone on the mailing list and not just season ticket holders.

778Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:07

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

Yeah but how on earth can you trust a man who can't even remember where he lives

779Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 21:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Yeah but how on earth can you trust a man who can't even remember where he lives

Lives in Monaco in the winter months and Switzerland in the summer perhaps?

Very Happy

780Ken Anderson - update. - Page 39 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Jan 10 2019, 22:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Lives in Monaco in the winter months and Switzerland in the summer perhaps?

Very Happy

The only thing you can be sure of is that he doesn't pay any tax!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum