Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mods: Earn Your Keep

+5
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Thu Aug 09 2018, 22:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thankfully you didn’t send me Bonces pic. Very Happy

32Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Thu Aug 09 2018, 22:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:To paste you can also use keyboard keys ctrl and v together. Smile

You bloody arsewipe, I have a GCSE in IT I'll have you know.

Very Happy

33Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Thu Aug 09 2018, 22:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Click on the title bar of the window that you want to capture. Press “Alt + PrtScn”. A screenshot of your currently active window will be copied to the clipboard. Paste it into your favorite image editor or document editor.

I've PM'd you a screenshot. But I've got a horrible feeling I forwarded one of Bonce's knob pics by mistake.
That's my passport photo you cruel swine.

34Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 08:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Click on the title bar of the window that you want to capture. Press “Alt + PrtScn”. A screenshot of your currently active window will be copied to the clipboard. Paste it into your favorite image editor or document editor.

I've PM'd you a screenshot. But I've got a horrible feeling I forwarded one of Bonce's knob pics by mistake.

Something you’re not telling us?

35Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 09:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Something you’re not telling us?

She likes knobs more than the average woman?

36Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again KP shows complete disregard for his responsibilities as a mod on Bolton Nuts. The fooking bellend.

I demand he is removed immediately.

37Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 16:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You may be getting 5G interference from testing in which case you will need a 5G filter or better still a grouped band pass filter dictated by your specific regional transmitter winter hill  k group.

38Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 16:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Field engineers have been experiencing problems with 5G signals bouncing off Esther Rantzen's teeth and being dispersed over a wide range off receiving equiptment.

39Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 16:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I recomend a factory reset as too many retunes disjoint the memory map.

40Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 16:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

To clear the memory first do a factory reset/retune with the cable dissconected.

41Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Fri Aug 10 2018, 17:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Once again KP shows complete disregard for his responsibilities.

I demand he is removed immediately.

You just want me all to yourself. Don’t you! Very Happy

42Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Sat Aug 11 2018, 02:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Unplug the computer and go for a walk. It worked for me.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Tue Aug 14 2018, 13:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fecking useless site.

For two days now I haven't been able to access Nuts from my home PC. Every time I try to access the site the screen goes blank with "Error : 0" in the top left corner.

I can access all other websites.

I can access the site from my phone, but I can't be fecked with that.

Stop what you're doing and give me some answers.

Don't make me contact Mo.

Has all this been sorted out yet?

Are you now able to post on Nuts from your PC?

44Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Wed Aug 15 2018, 10:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have managed to sort it. Thanks to BTID for his help.

Two fingers to KP for being fecking useless.

45Mods: Earn Your Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Mods: Earn Your Keep Wed Aug 15 2018, 11:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Two fingers to KP.

Are you giving me a twix?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum