Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MODS: there's a glitch this morning

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MODS: there's a glitch this morning Empty MODS: there's a glitch this morning Fri Jun 14 2013, 10:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I try to "quote" the dialogue box opens with the quote, but I can't get the cursor into the area below to respond - the cursor gets stuck in the quote box.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:When I try to "quote" the dialogue box opens with the quote, but I can't get the cursor into the area below to respond - the cursor gets stuck in the quote box.

You are quite correct. I have just tried it with your post and I can't get out of the box. ::seething::

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had this, if you click the "switch editor mode" (last button on the right) when you're writing a message it will revert back to how it was before the site changes.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I had this, if you click the "switch editor mode" (last button on the right) when you're writing a message it will revert back to how it was before the site changes.

Ah, got it!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I had this, if you click the "switch editor mode" (last button on the right) when you're writing a message it will revert back to how it was before the site changes.

Thanks for the technical support and words of wisdom - greatly appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum