Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owners & mods on this site.

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Owners & mods on this site. Empty Owners & mods on this site. Sun Jun 02 2013, 23:32

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was just wondering who owns this site ?,( Is it Passi) also Mod's do they have a importance level ie Clout. just wondering like.
Probably get no answers, just a deleted post. Owners & mods on this site. 1415013262

2Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 00:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The site was founded by three friends following from my sacking as a mod and subsequent banning for life from Burnden Aces for reasons that even to this day I am unaware of.

We established Nuts as a place to have a laugh and for others to come and join in with us.

Two or three others have since joined the backroom staff to help out in modding and in particular IT stuff and we have subsequently established both 'Nuts' Facebook and Twitter accounts - which quite honestly we don't do much with - please just say if you want to help develop them.

We also would like to find anybody interested in doing blogs for us too - again please just say if you want to help out.

We tend to seek a consensus about decision making but we are not always unanimous.

We've made one or two mistakes up to now and no doubt we will make several more in the future but we must be doing something right because just having a look at posts made yesterday (2nd June) we had over 250, compared to Bolton Banter - 19, Burnden Aces - 18, JA606 - 16, Mavis -15, Bolton News - 14 and Bolton Mad with just two!

Hope that answers your question?

3Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 00:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hi Sluffy,
Not really, I asked who owns the site and ranking's with in the mod's.
If this is a delicate subject please remove this topic.

4Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 00:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The three founders own the site.

The three founders have the final say although welcome views and opinions from the other people in the backroom staff.

Is that any better?

5Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 00:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just needed a straight forward answer not riddles, (names etc).
I can see I am not going to get them, I was only interested in who where the founders, so good night and all the best.
Magoo out, and off to bed.

6Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 01:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I just needed a straight forward answer not riddles, (names etc).
I can see I am not going to get them, I was only interested in who where the founders, so good night and all the best.
Magoo out, and off to bed.

The three names are my name (Copper Dragon), Bolton Hater and Passi.

So if you know what's good for you you'll stop asking.

It only takes me and Bolton Hater to vote against Passi (2 to 1) and this site is called 'East Lancashire Nuts'.

Most of you will be banned from here if that ever happens.

7Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 01:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Passi is a man of very few words.

I'd like an explanation from him as to why

8Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 02:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think passi is top man,then sluffy,then Natasha. The holy trinity.

9Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 02:32

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The good thing about this site is that it doesn't take itself too seriously, doesn't think BWFC couldn't exist without it and doesn't have an 'owner' who only wants to own a BWFC forun as a means of massaging his ego.

Keep up the good work admin and all who post (except for the spies from Mavies)

10Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 08:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I was just wondering who owns this site ?,( Is it Passi) also Mod's do they have a importance level ie Clout. just wondering like.
Probably get no answers, just a deleted post. Owners & mods on this site. 1415013262

What a weird post, why do you give a shite Magoo you bellend?

For the record, I cam clearly the big cheese on here.

11Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 09:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

For the record, I cam clearly the big cheese on here.

Squeak up.

12Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 10:42

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know the answer.

But I ain't telling you Magoo Owners & mods on this site. 3406120456

13Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 11:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe how seriously some people take forums.

Magoo I'll give you a clue that will keep you occupied.

The owners username starts with a letter in the alphabet and it's not Z or X.

14Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 12:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Prick

15Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 12:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit OTT.

16Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There does seem to be some reticence on actually stating the names, or am I imagining that? Personally I'm not particularly bothered, but now its been raised.....

17Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are like politicians never fecking answer a question.
I don't really give a flying feck, just interested at the time.
Anyway Glos hope you are well you old get. Owners & mods on this site. 2172327594

18Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 23:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shall we start a yes or no poll on whether we should know who the owners are?

I don't know how you do them poll threads, I'm not special enough.

19Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 23:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

To be honest CD who gives a shit, it was only a general question of interest.

Trouble is it turned out like talking to mystic Meg.
The owners are
Passi,' Sluffy 'Reebok Trotter

20Owners & mods on this site. Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 23:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:To be honest CD who gives a shit, it was only a general question of interest.

Trouble is it turned out like talking to mystic Meg.
The owners are
Passi,' Sluffy 'Reebok Trotter

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum