Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owners & mods on this site.

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Mon Jun 03 2013, 23:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:Shall we start a yes or no poll on whether we should know who the owners are?

I don't know how you do them poll threads, I'm not special enough.

When you start a new thread it is at the very bottom of the 'post' that you are typing.

Simply scroll down to the bottom of your screen - and there it is!

Easy!

(Don't forget to scroll up and click on the send button when you have finished your poll).

22Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 00:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There is only one owner - passi.

23Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 00:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

sluffy is the front man and natasha is the lure, in the best possible taste of course.

24Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
The owners are
Passi,' Sluffy 'Reebok Trotter

Ha ha, Reebok Trotter? That'd be like putting Owen Coyle in charge of a football team.

25Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 15:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Aaron was the BN overlord

26Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm not saying I own the site, but you'd all better be nice to me if you want to stay on.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The boys in red own the site don't they ?

And the boys in blue are their bitches Very Happy

28Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about the boys in light blue?

29Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 18:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Magoo wrote:.
Anyway Glos hope you are well you old get. Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 2172327594

Yes thanks me old mucka. Seems like things haven't changed for you either Very Happy

30Owners & mods on this site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Owners & mods on this site. Tue Jun 04 2013, 19:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boggersbelief wrote:I thought Aaron was the BN overlord

Ha, you must be joking!

I'd bring the site to it's knees within minutes if I tried running this place. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum